Shut up.

"That's just a pond dumbass the hippos are over there," Bakugo grumbled roughly pointing my body in the right direction.

Thx babe.

"oH." The instant my eyes landed on the hippos my heart was filled with joy. The beautiful soft gray curves of the giant beast rose from the depths of the shallow pool they resided in. Greens rested atop its large head like a crown that glistened as beads of water moved off of the leaves.

I love it.

"Just so you know you can't fall in love with a hippo that's bad." Bakugo pointed out looking at me intently.

You can't tell me what to do.

"I wish the hippo was my soulmate instead of you NERD," I screamed at him dashing away from his fist.

HHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA.

"What the fuck Y/N," He laughed continuing to chase after me.

IM SO DEAD PLS HELP ME KSKSKS.

"IM JUST SAYING." I burst out finding it hard to speak between laughter.

"You're so dumb." Bakugo managed to maintain a steady voice despite all the running we were doing.

He's a wizard I'm gonna die trying to bREATHE.

"STAY AWAY!" I laughed backing up against the wall of a petting zoo cage.

We look so dumb.

"Too late dumbass." Bakugo grabbed my outstretched hand pulling me closer to him.

Sexy.

"Take me away lava boy." I murmured into his ear glancing at him, my eyes heavy.

You're so sexy and seductive Y/N you gorgeous goddess.

"Ok, then Shark Girl." He whispered back sweeping me off of my feet.

It's shark boy and lava girl but we're so cool it doesn't even matter wowowowoowwo couple GOALS <3

"Let's go make out."

"That's fucking disgusting we can't kiss until after marriage." Bakugo pushed me away gently.

We've already kissed twice.

"Fine go buy me food so we can feed the animals," I grumbled walking away to stare at the bunnies.

Whatever if he doesn't want to kiss him I WON'T.

SSSSUCK IT.

"Don't you think that baby rhino looks like Kirishima?" Bakugo asked handing me some food for the petting zoo.

It does but I hate you.

"And the hippo looks like you." He finished staring at me intensely.

Nvm, I love you.

"You really think I'm that sexy???" I choked out happiness filling my soul.

Bakugo is the best boyfriend in the world I love him so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Of course I think you're that sexy if you weren't I would've left you already." He teased jabbing my side with his elbow.

Meanie.

"In that case, I think you look like that lion." I pointed over at the big cats section standing up and dragging him over.

"Thank god I thought you were gonna call me a bunny or something else idiotic."

Well, I think you're more of a naked mole rat but I'm being nice.

"No way you called me a hippo so now I must call you something equally majestic."

Even if I don't believe it.

Bakugo nodded seemingly satisfied by this answer before walking away from the cage as I trailed behind.

Bye bye hippos.

"Are you going to call uber or are we going to walk?" I groaned watching as Bakugo pulled out his phone.

"Uber why the fuck would we walk."

"Idk maybe Kirishima gave you a protein shake and now you feel the need to E X E R C I S E."

"I'm not an idiot."

But I am.

The uber arrived and we got in still high on happiness from the time spent at the zoo. I leaned on Bakugo my eyes drifting shut as the sound of bad pop music rang through my ears.

I desperately want this to last forever.

________________________
Not to jinx myself or anything BUT I AM ON A ROLLLLL

-Ai