We all hugged and that crap and same for pPiper.

And after that there was a tiny party and we head to my place. Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Fred Patter, my friend, and then me.

So Fred and RED run in and like worry my parents an freak them out and all and I'm behind the closed door.

" What happened!?" My mom and Paul asked and they both open the door.

I walked in, dropped my bag.

" In home!" I said.

This was Leo's idea.

Can you tell?

That was about the last thing my parents expect but they liked it none of the less. Hug the Tartarus out of me.

And honestly I was no better. For a while I didn't know who I was. That sucked.

But it was a relief to be home again. Mom had work an hour after that and now it was just Paul and myself.

And what he had said was legit.

" You do realize I can't get used to the fact gods are real if the demigod is never around, right?" Paul told me.

" Yes, I have realized that." I said. " Sadly, not my choice when I leave."

I was enrolled back into Goode and since it was Friday I spent Saturday with my family and Sunday with my friends. Well I accidentally ran into them, really and we spent the day together.

Now these friends are mainly from other schools I have gone to in the past. Aside Keegan and Zander. They go to Goode.

" When you stopped coming to school and Paul knew nothing." Zander told me. " Do you know how bad we flipped?"

" I have an idea." I said. " I flipped out when I woke up. In California. With no memory what so ever."

" Have you talked to your girlfriend yet?" Keegan asked me. " She was flipping out so bad. Not sleeping, nothing."

" wait, back up." Gage said. " Percy? A girlfriend?"

" Yeah, why?" Zander asked.

" Tell them and I will kill you." I told Gage and pretty much everyone there.

" And plus." I said to Keegan and Zander. " We broke up a while ago."

" Dude, she sounded awesome, though!" Keegan said.

" Okay, when she's a smartass." I said. " And some shit happens that would give you nightmares. Things change."

" Girlfriend?" Kiana asked.

" Oh, shut up." I said.

And Dezi takes out my skateboard. We all skateboard. Were known as the badgirl/bad boy skaters of school.

Now Gage is from Yancy academy. Grover came half way in the year.

And I guess he was dating Nancy and said she could come meet with us.

He didn't know Nancy and myself knew each other.

So she got there and she hasn't changed much. Got taller, cut her hair.Got braces and glasses.

Okay, she changed a little appearance wise.

Now I've changed A LOT

She didn't recognize me.

So she sits down next to Gage.

And looks at me.

"Who are you??"