Chapter Three

Nico's Point of View:

So I guess Hazel has homophobia.

I did not know that when I told her about Percy and myself after we were together maybe a few weeks. After about a month really.

That's when she started hyperventilating.

So now I'm like freaking out with like no clue what to do and thank the gods Frank and Annabeth came in.

" What the Hades happened?" Frank asked, rushing over to Hazel

" I don't know!" I said " She just started like hyperventilating! Don't ask me why!"

" Does she have any phobias?" Annabeth asked us as she took out the first-aid kit.

" Yeah, one as far as I know." Frank said. " Homophobia."

Annabeth dug through her mind.

" Fear of bisexual and gay interactions." Annabeth said. " Makes sense. Being from the 40s and all."

" But would trigger that?" Frank asked and they look to me and I just shrug.

" I don't know anybody that's gay." I said. " Especially on the ship. Or bisexual."

Hazel ended up asleep and we put her in her bed. After I head to my room to grab a few things and Jason was in there.

Didn't expect that.

Initially I ask what he's doing in my room as he had said Percy told him he wanted me to meet him below deck in like 10 minutes. So what ever, I head down.

Percy was there when I got there, five minutes early and he did speak when I asked what was up.

So we were landing in a few hours in New York. Annabeth had a plane ticket to California there, Piper had one for where her dad lives. And the rest of us go to Camp Half-Blood. Okay, maybe a few minutes. Not a few hours till landing.

And he gave me a kiss on my lips. I knew what this was. Goodbye until next summer most likely. Unless something happens in the school year. He still has to finish high school. We can't do it in front of the others. Especially the kiss. So do it in advance.

" I'll miss you." Percy told me.

" I'm the one with a sister who has homophobia." I told Percy. " I'll be begging you to let me visit for Christmas."

" It's my family." Percy said. " There's 3 of us. I wouldn't doubt you coming for Christmas."

Right after we said our goodbyes of the school year Leo comes over the intercom.

" Alright people!" Leo was excited. " We land in 30 seconds. Be ready!"

We made our separate ways as I grabbed my stuff from my room and we all waved off Piper, Annabeth, and Percy. We had messaged Goode early. They had a huge deal with it. Being it was October.

Nobody told Paul or Sally.

So that was interesting.

Percy's Point of View:

Goode made a huge deal of my return and didn't tell my parents. RED of course was there, happy to see I made it out.

She was glad to see Annabeth and Piper, too.

They asked where my parents were.

" I knew we forgot something!" RED said. " We forgot to call them to come."

" Of course." I said. " Typical you."

" Yes, I know." RED agrees.

" Well I got a plane to catch." Annabeth said. " See you guys next summer."