Chapter 5:The Phan-Tastic News

Danny's POV

We arrived back home as we flew out of the Ghost Portal and parked the Spectre Speeder and exited the vehicle.

"Danny!" Mom and dad both say as they run up to me. "So what did Clockwork have to say".

"Do you want the good news or the bad news?" I ask them. "The good news?" They say with a bit of worry in their voices.

"Well the good news is that because i had defeated Pariah Dark, The Ghost King I unknowingly took his throne and am now The Prince of the Ghost Zone and on my birthday I will be crowned as The Phantom King."

"WHAT!". They both say in shock and then run up and give me a hug. "My son is the Ghost King". Mom says happily.

They pull away and wipe away their tears. "So". Dad says. "Whats the bad news."

"Well." I say not really wanting to retail the news. "Once I become Ghost King, Clockwork he-he'll die."

Mom and dad both look at me with sad eyes if I were to off told them this before they knew my identity the would've only cared about the fact that there is a death for ghosts. But know they couldn't care less about the facts if it hurts me.

"Oh Danny". Mom says comforting as she raps me in a hug. "We're so sorry, we know how much Clockwork meant to you."

"Yeah." Dad says. "And he was like a father to you when I was to busy trying to pulverize you."

"Don't talk like that." I say. "You know It wasn't your fault you had know idea that I was a Halfa."

"Yeah". Dad says sniffling back a tear. "Your right."

"Know you Danny I'm sure there are some important decisions for you to make". Mom says winking at Sam.

"Yeah". I say blushing. "Yeah I do actually."

"Well then". Man says. "Go on up to your room and make them".

"Thanks mam,  thanks dad". "We will".

We head up to my room, grab a piece of paper and start thinking of people we'd want to invite".

"Call me crazy but I think we should invite the whole class as even if some of them are pains they all at least deserve to see the coronation."

"Uh huh." Sam says with smirk. "More like you want to invite Paulina and shove it in her face once and for all that you'll never date her."

"Yeah." I admit in defeat.

"So". Tucker says. "Aswell as the school, we'd obviously want to also invite Danny's parents, Sam's parents, Jazz, Valerie, not to mention every ghost in Ghost Zone am i missing anh one.

"Dani". I say.

"Huh". Tucker says. "Yeah of course the King of the Ghost Zone will be there".

"No you moron, I was talking about Danielle, I haven't seen her since she helped us save earth from the Disasteriod".

"Oh". Tucker says realising his stupidity. "Sorry man I guess I wasn't listening properly my bad".

"Its fine". I sigh.

"So Tucker". Says changing the subject. "With Dani on the guest list, is there anything else we need to put down".

"Yeah". I say blushing while looking at Sam. "Yeah there is actually".

Tucker winks at me supportively. "Well I better get going I've got uh work to do, bye".

"Bye Tuck". Me and Sam both say.