Chapter 1:My Phan-tactic life

(Author's note this is a phan-fiction of Danny Phantom I don't own Danny Phantom, Nickelodeon owns the rights to the show but the creator is Butch Hartman and you should all check out his YouTube channel. Also this is Two years after Phantom Planet but Danny was 15 at the end and is now 17 and Dani was 13 when she was made and is now 15. Hope you enjoy my Phans.)

Danny's POV

It's been two years since I saved the world from the disasteriod and surprisingly my life has actually become better than worse like I feared but everything is just perfect.

The GIW no longer have the right to kidnap and experiment on ghosts and Halfas like me, mom and dad are super supportive of my half-ghost life and are providing me with newer and more advanced ghost hunting tech, Tucker is now the official mayor of amity park and is making things here more and more advanced, Jazz is now a teacher at Amity University, Dash on multiple occasions has tried to get me to leave my friends and "Join the football team" but of course that's never gonna happen, Valerie has both joined Team Phantom and has become a real friend though at first she wanted a relationship with me she quickly understood that we're meant for different people and is now dating Tucker, Paulina sadly has and most likely will never stop trying to hook up with me even though i have told her thousands of times that my heart belongs to Sam, and last but certainly not least Sam and I are in a happy relationship and it grows stronger by the.....

Mr Fenton?, MR FENTON!

I suddenly jolt awake from Mr Lancer shout at me to pay attention I swear he moves class when I do.

"Now Mr Fenton even if you are the hero of Amity Park I will not tolerate daydreaming in my class". Says Mr Lancer.

"Sorry Mr Lancer" I say as I bring myself back into the world, "I just got lost in thought".

"Sigh I'll let you of this time Mr Fenton" Mr Lancer says.

"Thank you Mr Lancer you won't regret this". I assure him. "Hm I guess even teachers can be cool from time to time" I think.

We spend the next 20 minutes of class finishing our poetry worksheet and once the bell rang we all dashed out of the class and of to the Nasty Burger.

Once we reached the Nasty Burger we sat at a table inside, the lady took our order and we waited for our food.

"Dude?" Tucker asks "how come you we're daydreaming in class you haven't done that in a long time".

"Well" I explain "I was just kind of thinking of how great my life is I mean the world now know's that Danny Fenton is Danny Phantom, my parents aren't trying to pulverize me, my best friend is the mayor of amity park and Sam is the most smartest, most beautiful and most coolest girlfriend a guy could ask for".

Sam blushes then punches me in the arm.

"Oww" I cry "What was that for".

"Just because we're a couple doesn't mean you have to go and say things like that". Sam argued.

"Well it's true all of it you're everything I said and more". I say while blushing a hard red.

"Oh shut up". Sam says as she raps her arms around my neck and kisses me.