Upstairs

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

I looked at Fluttershy as she started and me in shock.

"I did?" She looked down and started thinking.

"Yes. Are you mad at me now?" She looked at me and shook her head.

"I'm mad at Twilight." Oh no.... I don't want her mad at Twilight because at me. 

"No, no. Don't be mad at her because of me."

"Rainbow. I'm not mad at her because of you. I'm mad because of what she did. Even if I wouldn't have known you, I would still think what she did was wrong." I looked at her in wonder.

How could someone be so kind?

"W-well, should we get going to my house?" She stepped back and looked at the ground.

"Yeah. We have to be there at twelve." I stepped aside and followed Fluttershy down stairs.

"Did we get everything?" She looked back around at the living room, then looked at me.

"Yeah, I think so. Did you get your phone?" I asked.

"Yep. Let's go." 

She walked out and I locked the door before I followed her. We got in her car and drove to her house.

"So, what's your house look like?" I asked looking at all the passing houses.

"Well, it's hard to explain. But I know I'm so very grateful for it. I don't have a job yet, so the guy I'm renting the house from, he's letting me stay in it for a couple of months for really low money." She stopped and turned left.

After ten minutes, she stopped in front of a house. The house was a darker brown with a green trim.

"Here it is." She shut off her car and looked at the house.

"Well, let's go!" I jumped out of the seat and stepped onto the sidewalk.

I followed her as we walked up to her house. She unlocked the door and we walked inside. I started to look around when I walked in. It was really pretty. All around were some plants hanging and a lot of dark wood furniture. I looked at the ground and found a....

"Fluttershy! There's a rat! Step back, I got this." I walked up to the rodent and cornered it. He tried to escape by me so I lunged at him.

"Ah, crap. I missed." I said as felt head hit the wall.

I heard Fluttershy laugh. She was laughing at me?

"Rainbow, meet Angel." She picked up the rat and petted him. "He's my bunny."

"That's a bunny?" I asked getting up. I rubbed my head, now feeling the pain.

"Yes." I looked at the 'bunny' and saw it was frowning at me. It stuck it's tongue out at me!

"Oh." I got up and started looking around again.

"I'm going to go change. Would you mind if I took a shower?" She said as she put Angel down.

"Nope. Go ahead. Take your time. I'll be here." I sat on the couch and looked at her.

"Okay. I'll be back." I watched as she walked away.

Now what should I do?

I looked around before sighing and laying my head back. I pulled out my phone, wanting to find something to do.

I looked at my messages, finding three unread.

-Soarin-

Ready for tonight? See you later~

Ew, no.

~Spitfire~

Hey, it's been awhile.  Want to grab coffee sometime? Catch up?

For real? She's for real?!  She wants to grab coffee, after what she did? I know it's been a long time since it happened, but still. Does she really think she can do that?

I text her, wanting to see what she wants.

~Me~

Um sure we can do it sometime next weekend im busy now

I sent it without caring about my grammar. I looked at the other message. It was only a Facebook notification.

I shut my phone off and put it on the table. I looked around the room. I got up and started walking toward the stairs. At the bottom, I saw the rabbit. He shook his head at me and crossed his arms. Who does this little dude think he is?

"What? I'm bored." I walked up to the top of the stairs and my eyes widened.

"Wow." I whispered.

I looked around at the beautiful sun room in front of me. There were a few couches, a book shelf full of books, plants, and a lot more. There's a glass ceiling and a glass wall to outside. There were dark wood borders between every three feet of the glass. I see a deck outside with a couple chairs and a little table. I looked at some of the trees outside and find some bird feeders.

"How could she forget to mention something like this?" I whisper and my hand hovered over the rest of the wood rail by the stairs.

I took a deep breathe in, smelling nature. Smelling so many new fresh things.

I looked to my left and found a wide hallway. I walked down the hallway and looked at some of the doors. There were a few closed, and one opened.

I know I shouldn't be doing this.... I should wait till she gets out to give me a tour.... But something is just drawing me in to go into that room. I walk slowly towards the end of the hall. I open the door a few more inches and gasp. 

She has a beautiful canopy bed with a pink, green, and white bed set. There's a little dresser by her bed with a lamp and a few other things. She has a desk thats in front of her bed, a couple feet away. There's another book shelf with more books, these look in better condition. There's a double door that leads to another deck outside. I looked outside to find a lounge chair, a small table, and a closed umbrella.

"Oh my god.... Why...." I look around and slowly start walking farther into the room.

I look down at her bed and feel the soft blanket. I smile and let myself fall onto the bed.

"Ah." I turned and landed on my back. I look up and see a bunch of white stars. I'm guessing there glow in the dark.

I turned again to lay on my stomach. I pulled back and hissed as I accidentally landed on my left hand. I put it by my side and face planted into the blankets. I took a deep breathe and smelled a strong smell of vanilla.

"She lives in a wonderland...." I closed my eyes for a second, feeling everything around me.

"Rainbow? What are you doing?" I jumped out of her bed and looked around. I found her standing by the bathroom I hadn't noticed  in her bedroom.

"Fluttershy! Hey! How was your shower?" I leaned against her bed awkwardly.

"Um, it was alright. But what are you doing up here?"

I looked at her as she quietly laughed. I found myself smiling with her.