Chapter 6- Girlfriend

First sorry for not updating, I didn't know what do next. But I have an idea. Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter.

Again sorry~~

*****************************************
When you woke up you quickly got changed just in case Dabi came in. Even though you didn't mind if he did but still. You walked out and saw Dabi walking towards you. You smiled at him and ran to him. You hugged him. "Morning!" You said to him. He nodded his head. He seemed tired today. You raised an eyebrow at him. "Dabi are you tired?" You asked him. he nodded slightly. Just then Shigaraki came out and saw the both of you.

"Ah just the two I was hoping to see!" He said. You looked at him. "I need the two of to go into town and pick up some things. There will be someone waiting for you." He told you both. The both of you nodded. As you grabbed everything that you needed and then left. When you was walking you saw that Dabi was yawning a couple of times.

You looked at him and sighed. He really was tired, "babe you should have gotten more sleep!" You stated at him. He just looked at you. And shocked his head. "Nah, I couldn't anyway. Shigaraki was talking to someone really loud." He stated to you. You nodded and the both of you carried on walking. Dabi stopped where he was and looked around. But nothing.

So you carried on walking.

You finally got to the ally and found the guy. You had to walk in alone and Dabi was keeping watch. When you walked in you saw a guy standing there. (An: made up person!) The guy had black hair and Gray eyes. He stood up from the crouch that he was in when he saw you. "Are you from the League of villains?" He asked you.

"Yes!" You answered. He then nodded and looked at you. "Are you sure you don't look very strong!" He told you. "Yeah it's because I'm sorta the person who goes out and do this sorta thing since I don't have a quirk." You told him. He nodded and handed you an envelope. You nodded and walked out if the ally. You tapped Dabi and then carried on walking with him by your side. You turned and smiled.

"Dabi!"

"Mhm"

"Can we stop by a tree on the way back?" You asked him. He raised an eyebrow at you and just nodded his head. You and Dabi finally came to a tree. You sat down and put your bag by the side of you. Dabi sat down next to you and then looked at your figure.

"Ok Y/N! Why?" He asked.

You turned to him and smiled at him. He just looked blankly at you. "Because Dabi, now you can lay down." You said to him. He just looked at you. You then gestured him to lye down. He rolled his eyes, sighed and layed on your lap. "well I'm surprised!" He said out loud.

"How?" You asked him with a confused tone in your voice.

"Your lap is comfortable." He said to you. You laughed a bit and then looked at him. For the first time you saw him smile and it was closed eye smile. "I was right!" You told him. He opened one eye to look at you. "You do look cuter when you smile!" You said. His eyes widened with shock.

"When did you think that?" He asked you. Your face turned red and you looked away.

"T-the first time I met you, I-In the Hide out." You told him. He got up and put a hand on your cheek. He moved a bit closer, his hot breath mixed with yours. Your face got a bit more red.

"Y/N your a fool. Don't you see how other people look at me?" He asked you. You nodded your head at him. "So you know why they look at me like that?" He asked you nodded your head again. "right and yet you still want to be with me?" He asked you. And again you nodded your head.

"Yes. Because Dabi I know you. When I met you in the shop I thought you were cute then. And then I got to know you and I'm glad you did." You told him.

After that he covered your lips with his. He made you go on the floor and the both of you was in sync. He moved his hands under your top and you moved your hands to his hair. The kiss got deeper and deeper with very motion. He moved his lips down to your neck, he kept in Kissing around until he found your sweet spot. You moaned at his actions he smirked and played with that spot for a bit.

When he stopped he got up and helped you up as well. "I think it's time that we got that package back to Shigaraki!" He told you. You nodded your head and then the both of you started to walk. Dabi grabbed your hand and held it. The two of walking while holding hands. When you finally got to the Hide out Dabi opened the door and let you walk in first then he did.

You gave Shigaraki the envelope and was about to walk away. "Wait Y/N." He told you. You stopped and turned around. "Y/N and Dabi will be sharing a room together. Since he don't have enough room!" He told you.

Don't have enough room! You have plenty of room. Ah what ever!

You and Dabi walked down the corridor at the same direction. "I guess we can finish then!" He told you. Your eyes widened with what he said. You smiled and nodded. When you got to the room you saw your things already there. You walked in and Dabi layed in bed, and you walked up to the bed and layed next to him. The he started to kiss you.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading!

Bye for now

To be continued!