Strip Away My Pride

Bruce sat up in his room, contemplating about what was hopening and why it was happening, he couldn't put a finger on what he was feeling, it was like a tugging feeling in his chest.

Everytime he thought of the Joker that feeling always gets him, a soft knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts and he walked over opening it.

"Yes..?" Alfred was standing there with his hands behind his back, "matser Bruce, now that we have another person here..what shall we do with..him?" Alfred pointed to the green haired maniac that was playing tag with Richard. (just remembered what Robin's name was :') )

"I dunno, don't we have a guest room or something?" Bruce sighed about to disappear back into his room, "I mean its not like someone grabbed him and took him to a place he was unfamiliar with, he was peobably expecting Arkham."

Bruce let out a low growl and ran a hand down his face "fine he can stay in here if that'll get you off my back." Alfred nodded and walked away, his ship was coming together. (Had to XD)

Joker grabbed Richard and YeEtEd him onto the couch "gotcha you little munchkin!" He yelled before tickling Richard.

The sounds of child squealing filled the halls of the manor, Alfred peeked his head in watching them, Bruce came down and watched before going behind Joker and picking him up by the waist.

"Quick Dick get him!" Bruce slightly laughed "what!? No don't do that! Have mercy!!" Richard quickly got up and started tickling Joker, he squirmed but to no avail.

Alfred raised an eyebrow at Bruce, a smile spreading across his face before going back into the kitchen. Bruce put the green haired maniac back down and ruffled Richard's hair.

"That was mean Brucey!" Joker laughed before crossing his arms, leaning on his heels. Bruce slightly blushed at the new nicknme, "yea? Well you should have thought about that next time you wanna mess with my family" he slightly laughed.

"True" Joker responded before uncrossing his arms "I need to speak with you in private though."

"Oh thats new, not even gonna take me out to dinner first??" Joker teased and hissed in pain as Bruce slaps the back of his head "it was a joke, ya know, because I-m the-and I'm being taken alright then" Joker got led down the hall and i to Beuce's room.

"So whats so important??" Bruce sat on his bed and Joker sat next to him, Bruce could feel Joker's eyes on him, he grunted before looking at Joker.

"Your name." Joker was confused for a moment "my uh..what?" "Name."

Joker shifted uncomfortably "why do you need to know that??"

"Well you know my name and Robin's name, your turn." Bruce retorted, watching Joker.

"Uh..well I mean its in the files at Arkham.."

"Just give me your fucking name." Bruce started getting frustrated at the maniac, he was probably gonna use his fists if saying it wasn't enough.

"..John" Bruce nodded before getting up and leaving the Joker to think.

John..

What a nice name..