So Unaware

The green hair maniac really out did himself this time, almost destroying everything in Gotham, he didn't mean for it to happen like this, and his entire team abandoned him.

"..n-now now batsy..this uh..was all a big misunderstanding!" The maniac stuttered and shrugged backing up, the dark knight just walked up to him and grabbed the once light hearted green haired boy by the shirt and slammed him to the ground.

"Your done Joker." He said gravelly, holding him by the throat "you've been caught. Why don't you just give it up."

Joker puffed his cheeks in anger but didn't say anything, his reason was a stupid one, at least he thought it was, the dark knight watched Joker's expression and shoved his hand more onto the maniac's throat.

Joker clawed at his hand and started kicking him, desperate to get away from Batman's grip, his sickly pale face somehow draining more color from the air loss.

"Are you trying to kill me!?" He screeched still desperate, he's never seen Batman actually try to kill him before..and for once he was scared.

"Either you die or the town dies, unless you change your ways." Joker didn't really know what he was agreeing to, he just quickly nodded and felt the pressure release from his wind pipe. He layed there gasping for air as somewhat of the color he lost flooded back to his face, he held his neck coughing a bit.

Batman loomed over Joker thinking, he sighed and picked up Joker.

"Hey put me down I agreed to whatever toy wanted!" Joker pushed against Batman but to no avail, he just huffed and rested his head against the dark knights chest, eyes feeling a little weary so he closed his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

He knows he shouldn't be doing this, its Batman we're talking about, he could just kill him or take him to Arkham Asylum again, but that was the least of his worried right now.

Batman looked down at Joker, a small smile creeping at the sides his mouth, but he didn't let it slip. He was taking his arch nemisis, his enemy to his house, surely this was a terrible idea but that didn't stop him, he was determined to change the joker.

Joker woke up staring at the ceiling, he jolted up knowing that this wasn't his base, he quickly looked around his surroundings, it seems that he was alone.

"If this is Arkham then man it got an upgrade.." he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and saw something out of the corner of his eye, a small child.

"Uh..hello?" He called out to the child, the boy ran down the hallway but stopped.

"Come on! Dinner is starting!" The boy ran into the kitchen, Joker swung his legs over the couch confusion spread across his face, he got up. Cringing a bit at the cold feeling hitting his feet, he looked down and saw he was in an oversized shirt and sweat pants, even more confusion.

He walked into the kitchen and saw the boy talking to a bigger man, the man looked at Joker and he froze, Joker didn't know why he felt his body freeze up, something about the man's eyes reminded him of something but he couldn't olace his finger on it.

"Padré he doesn't know what we look like" the kid tugged at the man's shirt.

"Right. I-" "oh wait your that Bruce guy" Joker cut him off. "Yea but..I'm kinda..er.."

"He's Batman and I'm Robin!" Robin shouted and pride stretched across his face "...yes." Batman said pinching the bridge if his nose hiding a small smile.

Joker sat there and cocked his head to the side "so uh..wait..I'm confused, so the one saving Gotham and beating the shit outta me was Bruce Wayne and his son?"

"Indeed" Alfred came up behind Joker holding a plate of pancakes, bacon, and hash. Joker jumped turning around and bumping his back into Batman, his cheeks glowed a light pink and he fixed his posture.

"Jeez give some sort if warning if your gonna pop up like that??" Joker ran a hand through his hair and huffed. Alfred put the plate on the table.

"My apologies, but you need to eat, looks like you could use it." Alfred looked Joker up and down, then walked away.

Joker uncomfortably sat down and picked up a fork, feeling eyes stare right into his skull, he looked up at Robin, seeig that Batman left.

Robin sat next to Joker with crayons and started colouring, Joker sighed and started eating, this is gonna take some getting used to.