The Greasy Chopstick

I got confused how Jace did the feat with the bus but I knew he just did it because he wanted to look cool in front of me.

I wanted to know when He will send an air strike to Silverlake again so I got the receipt from earlier and dialed the number in a nearby pay phone and waited for someone to answer.

When someone picked up the phone I was expecting Dia...'s voice but instead I heard man's voice, the man said in a lazy voice "Hello, welcome to The Greasy Chopstick's delivery line, what do you want?"

I got confused so I said "Sorry, wrong number."

I checked the phone number and dialed it again then I heard the same lazy voice say "Hello, welcome to The Greasy Chopstick's delivery line, what do you want?"

I asked "What is The Greasy Chopstick?"

he replied "A Chinese restaurant in Soho, it's a bit near Oxford st. "Oh okay" then I hung up.

I wonder what happened to the phone number.

I realized it was getting dark so I went back to the coffee shop to eat.

For the next few days I slept and ate in Time hotel hoping to find Jace.

I finally did find him (with no bodyguards) on my way to have breakfast so I approached him and asked "What happened to the phone number?"

He turned around surprised and said "Oh Robert, I didn't see you there."

"So answer me, what happened to the phone number? When I called it a worker from some random Chinese place in Soho replied."

"After every call he changes the number so that he may not be traced."

I thought to myself that that made sense, then I asked Jace "What is the new number so I could make another appointment with Him?"

He asked me curiously "Why do you need to talk to Him this time?"

"I just have a few questions for him."

"Ok, His new number is..."

He checked his phone and recited "020-7946-0027"

I looked down to my phone to type what he said.

When I was done I looked at Jace but he wasn't there anymore.