The Appointment

I stayed in a coffee shop for awhile easing my hunger and clearing my head.

Then I thought, what time is it?

I checked my wristwatch, 5:54.

"I gotta go I'll be late for my appointment!

I quickly payed the check and headed towards the Time hotel lobby then before I got there I recognized two strong men, Jace's bodyguards, then they grabbed me on my arms.

I tried to fight back but they were to strong then they punched me in the gut, then the next thing I knew, I blacked out.

I woke up on a chair, the first thing I noticed was a swivel chair facing the window which was on the opposite side of the wall then I looked around and I saw the two bodyguards pointing rifles at me.

A voice came from the chair that's back was facing me, the voice said "Good morning Mr.

Andon, you requested an appointment?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"So what do you want from me?"

"I have a question."

"What is your question, I'll answer it."

"I understand why you killed my best friend, I don't accept it nor do I like it, but why did you take away the skeleton?"

"I took it away so that you can't have a happy life, you're best friend died, you're chance of being a billionaire is ruined, and I just ordered an air strike on Silverlake!"

"What!"

"Oh you thought I was done after I killed your best friend and stole the skeleton, ha ha!"

He laughed so hard that the chair almost fell but I still didn't see His face then when he stopped laughing he continued

"I will hurt you so bad, first emotionally then physically, I ordered the air strike so I could kill everyone you love, your parents, your sister and so I could destroy the place you love the most, your home."

I was about to stand up and punch whoever was behind that backrest then I remembered about the rifles aimed at me so I begrudgingly relaxed which was very hard.