Secrets

Chapter 3 - Secrets 

This wasn't how it was supposed to be.  Amy hadn't planned this at all. She didn't want to tell her mother about her fake relationship with Karma. She wanted to keep it a secret. Why should she have to tell her mom about something that wasn't real?

She knew that Lauren wasn't going to tell on her, especially now that she had bonded with Farrah over hair styles and cute dresses. Lauren wouldn't want to ruin her life, now that everything was going so well. 

Anyway, it was going to be a quiet day for both Amy and Karma. They had decided to spend an afternoon making another video for their channel.

Their audience had been missing them, and Karma couldn't bear to let down their new fans.

This time they were filming in Amy's room, just to change up the background. Karma had also mentioned that it would be good if they filmed in both rooms, then it wouldn't look as fake. 

Pressing record, Amy gave Karma a quick peck on her lips, which made her best friend smile. It was something they both decided to include in the beginning of every video. 

In the new video they were filming, they were both talking about funny childhood memories, which included how Karma gave up eating peanut butter, just for Amy.

Smiling at her best friend, Amy sighed softly and leant in to give Karma yet another kiss. Even if this was just for the camera, it was nice to be able to kiss her. 

Unfortunately, Amy's mother, Farrah had the worst timing. 

                                                                                                .....

Amy didn't quite know how things could get this out of hand. She was enjoying a kiss with Karma for their video, when her mother walked in. 

The gasp that came out of Farrah's mouth, made the pair break apart in shock. 

Oh God. 

                                                                           .....

After they had been caught, Amy had made the move to stay over at Karma's for a few days, just until her mother calmed down. Amy had somehow managed to get Lauren to try and talk to her mom. She was sure that the smaller blonde had only said yes, because she didn't want to watch her new family fall apart. 

Even if Lauren didn't get along with Amy, she didn't want her soon to be step-sister to be kicked out of her own home. 

Molly and Lucas, who were polar opposites of Farrah Raudenfeld, had welcomed Amy with open arms. They even refused to let Amy stay in Zen's old bedroom, instead they insisted that Amy stay in Karma's room. Amy supposed that they were trying to be very supportive, and let the two stay together, rather than apart. 

Placing her bags down inside her best friend's bedroom, Amy promptly collapsed on the bed. She couldn't quite believe what had happened between her and her mom.  

She had tried to explain to her mom that it was a fake relationship. but Farrah wouldn't listen. It was like she couldn't handle the fact that her daughter was a lesbian. (whether it was true or not)

Amy didn't know how long she laid there, but after what felt like forever, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. 

"I'm so sorry, Amy. I didn't mean for this to happen at all." Karma murmured, trying to give Amy some comfort.