One Last Tease

Chapter 6 - One Last Tease

They had both decided to give it a few weeks before they would properly break up at school. Karma had said that it was the best thing to do, especially as by then things would have hopefully died down. 

Amy thought she would have been more upset, considering the fact that she wouldn't get to be with Karma for real. But she wasn't, there was no time to be sad. She reasoned with herself and decided to get over it. At least they would still be friends. And in some sick way, that was enough for Amy.  

Seeing as they had a few more weeks to fake it, Amy used all of the time wisely. 

It may have been very wrong, but Amy couldn't help it. She been pulling her friend into the janaitors closet all week for private making out sessions. Not only did Karma not protest, she kissed back just as desperately as Amy was, running her hands down Amy's back to grip at her waist. 

The first time that they had skipped class to make out, Amy had pressed Karma against the wall, beside mops and buckets, trying her best to keep from groaning against her mouth. The same couldn't be said for Karma, who couldn't keep from moaning Amy's name out, breathlessly. And Amy loved every second of it. 

The second time, Karma was the one to pull them into the closet. Swiftly locking the door behind her, she pulled Amy to her wordlessly. It wasn't too long, before Karma was perched on the edge of a sink, with her legs wrapped around Amy's waist. 

Amy had nearly lost all of her self control when Karma had done that. She hadn't expected to end up that close to her best friend, at least not since Karma had said that she wanted to end their fake relationship. 

During one of their many kisses, Amy was struck with a sudden thought. Perhaps it was wrong of them to do this? In some aspects it was taking advantage, and that was wrong of her, wasn't it? Karma's hands slipping up the back of her shirt brought her back to reality faster then the Delorean from Back To The Future ever could. Fuck it. At this moment in time, Karma wanted her just as much as she wanted her. And who was she to deny what Karma wanted? 

But every time they met privately it was getting harder to stop. 

                                                                                         .......

Karma had asked her over for a sleepover that weekend after they had stumbled out of an empty classroom that they had been holed up in. Amy glanced at her while trying to sort out her creased blouse. The auburn haired girl was giving her 'the butter wouldn't melt' face, knowing that it would always get her what she wanted. Amy couldn't argue with that face, especially as Karma's lips were kiss swollen, and her cheeks slightly flushed. 

They hadn't had a sleepover since Amy had moved back home. 

Would it awkward between them? Perhaps. Would she kiss Karma again? Most likely yes. She could hardly keep her hands off of her at school, what was it going to be like when they were alone?