The Start Of Something New

Fresh

Ink

Error

Ink's POV

I start to yell at Error in anger. I wanted to stop, I wanted to stop saying these things but my mouth kept on going. I could tell I was hurting Error, I could see it in his eyes. I am sorry Error. All of a sudden, Fresh jumps in front of Error with tears in his eyes. I remember now, Pj broke up with him. I felt guilt spread in my body, it was a little bit of my fault that I made Pj do that.

I felt like a horrible person as I stared at Fresh, even though I can't see through those sunglasses, I could tell that he was hurt too. " Please Ink, Stop! Just leave Error alone and go be with your Dream!"  I sigh as I nod. I created a portal and I left to go to Dream's house.

Fresh's POV 

After Ink left, I hugged Error tightly. I wanted him to know that he is not alone in this. I felt a purple blush spread across my face as he hugged back. Am I in love again? I shake my head at the thought and I start to rub his back to calm him down. It must not be easy to divorce with someone.

He seems to calm down, I am surprised he is even letting me touch him. I don't know Error that well but I do know that he does not like being touched. Why is he letting me comfort him? I smile for a split second, I like having emotions, I remember when Ink made me feel things again. He was only helping me to make pj happy tho. 

I start to tear up again as I think about pj. I see Error look up at me while I still held him in my arms.

Error's POV

I look up at Fresh and I see tears rolling down his face. Right, Pj broke up with him today. Guess we are kinda on the same boat, I lift up my hand and gently wipe his tears while still being careful not to knock of his glasses. I blush a bright yellow as I feel him grab my hand and lift it up to his cheek. He lightly rested his head on my hand. He is just so cute- wait what?!

I sigh knowing that me and Fresh's relationship may change soon. " Maybe me and you should hang out more often?" He looks at me with a big smile. "YES! I mean- that would be cool." I chuckle at his response, I want to at least be friend with him before we be a couple or something.

I am not dum and I can tell that there is something between us. I just want to be friends first so I smile at Fresh, showing the best side of me.