The Grande Mancunian

It had been three years since the Manchester arena bombing

It had been three years since the Manchester arena bombing. I was a great admirer fan of Ariana Grande and to her about her bravery and work, I was honored being a Mancunian. I actually wished I was her and it was the dream I had on Saturday night. Walking up on stage singing but I had the body of Ariana Grande.

My manhood the next morning was shrinking and my butt ached. Unnoticed it was inflating be comeing more round and firm. But I did notice a strut in my walk and my man boobs were slightly swollen. "Hmm might have to go Doctors". that wasn't until the changes sped up I was loosing muscle fast, my eyes had changed to brown and my thick Mancunian northern accent started to change into a sweet American girl. 

My voice finally broke, my breasts were finally developed fuller and sweeter and my skin was smooth and soft like a babies bum. my hair grew longer becoming a more blacky brown. my lips became fuller, my teeth whiter and my nose smaller. I swear when i looked in the mirror i had the distinct look of Ariana Grande, with my face already sorted with makeup and i stood there wereing a black flowing dress. Was it that dream i had last night? was it just a change of look? well my mother started to call me he American sweetheart so i was now her daughter.