1. | Meeting him

Your eyes were slowing getting used to all the darkness. "Hello there." You said to the unknown person. "Hello, Hello! You are now free! Would you like to play a game, game?" He asked. "Not right now, maybe later." You really didn't want to do much of anything. Maybe you should try to get to know him better first. "So, what's your name?" You asked him. "Hm..I can't remember. But Jevil is the name I am fond of." He let out a soft giggle. "I think it suits you! I'm Y/N. Very nice to meet you." You smiled in the darkness. He seemed to had gotten closer to you. You didn't mind though. You saw that he had a tail, so without thinking you reached out to it. You gently pet it. "H-Huh..?" He seemed confused, but he liked it. You carefully pulled him closer to you. He didn't even try to stop you, he just left everything to happen. You just wanted a closer look at him. He had pale purple skin with a dark purple and black jester outfit on. "Cute." You softly said under your breath. He heard you. "What was that? Uee, hee, hee." He asked you. "N-Nothing!" You said and looked down. He could tell that you were lightly blushing. The small jester seemed to already like you. Well, he hasn't tried to kill you yet, so that's a good thing. "I wonder if I-" You began to pet his tail again. He seemed to be enjoying it. "D-Don't, don't." He said softly, but not loud enough that you could hear. So you kept doing it. "Aww. I would like to get to know you better since we're kinda stuck in here together." He liked the idea. "Only if you tell me about you first, first!" He smiled as he spoke cheerfully. "I don't really have anything interesting about me. But if I had to say something it would be I was raised by a monster family, and I've been alone most of my life up until a few years ago. What about you..?" You smiled. "What about me, me? Well, I used to be the old court jester! Until I met a man, and now I'm free! They were afraid, afraid. So the old shop keeper locked me up.." He started off happy, but he got less excited the more he spoke. You noticed this, so you gave him a hug. "I know you're not happy with what they did to you, but it's alright! You have me now.." He looked at you and smiled. "So, why are you here, here?" He asked you. "I really don't know, the king just said that I had some 'strong power,' but I'm a human. I can't be anything special." You looked down as you spoke. "Right..?" You asked. "I really don't know, know. But that's what makes things more interestingly fun!" He exclaimed. "You're right..you think of things in ways that I'm not able to. I kinda like it." You smiled at him. He lightly blushed a shade of purple. "So..is there anything else we can do besides talk in here? It's a little boring." You asked him. All of a sudden Kris, Susie, and Ralsei burst into the cell. Since Jevil didn't know who they were, he hid you in the darkness.

"UEE HEE HEE! VISITORS, VISITORS!" He shouted proudly. "Would you like to play a game, game?" You decided not to say anything since you couldn't see who it was who came in. Ralsei asked what kind of game it was. You had not seen him yet, so you didn't know Kris and Susie was with him. "OH, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE NUMBERS GAME. WHEN YOUR HP DROPS TO 0, YOU LOSE!" He giggled to himself. When you heard him say that you looked to see who was there. Jevil attacked without hesitation. You jumped in front of him and he ended up hurting you instead. "S-Stop. I know these people..so don't hurt them." You spoke calmly to him even though you were in pain now. He realized that he had attacked you. "Y-Y/N, I'm so sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Here, here.." He picked you up. Kris and Susie just looked at the both of you confused. "Care to explain Y/N," Susie said. Your HP was low. "Why don't you explain first! You all just forgot about me and didn't even bother to come and find me! I ended up going to the king and he locked me up in here. It ended up alright in the end, but I'm still pissed off that I'm always forgotten.." Jevil rubbed your back with his hand to try and calm you down. A few tears fell down your face. He wiped them away. He sat you down onto the ground as Kris walked over to you. He softly spoke, "We didn't know that you were still alive. I wanted to look for you but they wouldn't let me..I'm sorry." He gave you a hug. You hesitated but hugged back. He was your only friend. You couldn't stay mad at him forever. Jevil looked over at you and Kris. He seemed a little jealous, but he kept it to himself. Little did he know that Kris kinda liked you. Not even you knew this. he was too scared to tell you. But you didn't even like him back. So maybe it was best if he didn't tell you so you wouldn't let him down. You had started to develop small feelings for Jevil, and he started to have small feeling for you too. Both of you were too scared to tell each other though, you had only met a few hours ago. You stood up and hugged Jevil. He was surprised by your sudden movement, but he hugged back anyway. "Thank you.." You spoke softly to him. He wrapped his tail around your waist. Susie, Kris, and Ralsei were just kinda watching. "Maybe we should get going.." Ralsei said. "But uh..maybeweshouldn'tletthemout." He quickly said. "I mean, they're in here for a reason..Kris, I don't know about your little friend, but I know not to let the jester out." He choked out. "I'm not leaving unless Jevil leaves too.." You saw Jevil blush, but frown. This was very unlike him. "You should just go, go." He said. You shook your head. "Not without you." Kris just kinda looked at you shocked. "Y-Y/N..you don't even know this person very well..why would you just throw away everything else just like that?" He asked you, his voice shaking. You didn't respond. You just kind of shook your head again. "I've made my mind, I'm not leaving unless I get to take him with me.." You had no valid reason for your thinking, but you went along with it anyway. Kris looked sad seeing you didn't want to go with them, but you weren't just going to leave him behind. You cared for the old jester even though you just met him. Susie was just done. "Y/N, do what you want. I don't really care." She said, then walked out. "Susie wait.." Ralsei cried out. She didn't listen. ". . ." Ralsei didn't say anything as he walked out to follow Susie. Kris gave you one last look before he walked out. He slid the key over to you in case you wanted to leave at any time. You were still in a lot of pain from when Jevil hit you by accident.

//-Hello! I'm sorry if I don't update very fast, I still have normal people things to do besides type all day, and I have a lot of school work. So that's fun..It's really not. I'll try my best to try to push out at least one chapter every one to two weeks. I think that sounds fair..maybe, idk. Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Have a good night.-//

Also, I forget to change the name from "Put name here.." Oofie, my bad. Hhhhhhhhh..