FINAL CHAPTER: Dang Heat...

(Hitomi's pov)

I woke up quite early. I was in Pein's room, i looked around and got up. I made my way out the door and walked in the halls at the base. Wandering aimlessly I saw the door to the meeting room and decided to just stay there for a bit.

"Have you told Hitomi about this yet, un?" I heard Deidara's voice from the other side of the door. my curiosity got the best of me, I opened the door the reveal everyone in the room. "Tell me what?" i asked.

Pein sighed "we're going to ambush Konoha today, Tobi will be left behind to guard the base." he said. everyone was looking at me for a reaction. But i kept my face straight.

"yeah, sure, the earlier, the better. My plan won't fail." I said with little confidence and more laziness. leader nodded and the others looked confused at my 'plan'. "For the sake of others who don't know," i said and leaned on the wall.

"In the future you will all die and my mission is to prevent that." I said as i left the room. before i could get to far from my hearing range i heard leader say something "be sure to remember what we discussed."

(3rd person's pov)

-time skip-

The group of Akatsuki walked down a shortcut to Konoha, it was a hidden shortcut, which only they know about. Along the way Hitomi found a black injured abandoned cat along the way.

She nursed it and took note that it had red eyes she commented on how it looks like Itachi for his black hair and red sharingan eyes. which he grunted in displeasure.

the only noisy bunch are Deidara, Hidan and Kisame, who would comment here and there. Hitomi was slowly falling behind her group, lost in her thoughts.

(Hitomi's pov)

°•intro•°

°•hachi gatsu juu-go nichi no gogo juu-ni jihan kurai no koto

tenki ga ii

byouki ni narisou na hodo mabushii hizashi no naka

(August 15 and 12:30 noon i don't see a cloud above the sun is shining down,

what a pretty day.

so sick of this summer heat i can't beat away the haze, the rays are giving way)•°

I looked up, the sun was brighter and it definitely is hotter than before. I'm guessing it's around 12:30pm or so. not a cloud in the sky, weird...

°•suru koto mo nai kara kimi to tabetteita

(and spending all my time having conversations sitting next to you)

I was lost in my thoughts when i haven't realized that I've fallen behind the group when Deidara, my blond bomber best friend, came up to me. "what's wrong un? you haven't talked to me in a while, yeah." he said.

°•"demo maa, natsu wa kirai kana" neko wo nade nagara kimi wa futebute shiku tsubuya ita