Ch:5 Itachi and Kisame

(Hitomi's Pov)

After my rage quit out of leader's office i was mumbling incoherent words under my breath, i went to what looked like the living room and saw some of the Akatsuki hanging around.

Kisame was on the couch, Deidara was playing around with his clay or art. Itachi was just reading a book in the corner of the room and Kakuzu was counting money.

I walked my way to Itachi and stopped right in front of him. i placed my goggles on and placed a straight face. He looked at me, the book out of his face, and with a stoic expression.

"Train me." i said simply his eyes slightly widened but he kept his cool and nodded. I nodded in return and placed by goggles up, silently cheering in my head.

"What?! why the Uchiha, un?!" Deidara said in disbelief, i sighed at the artist "sorry Deidara, I'm not the one making the schedules." i said following Itachi who had went ahead.

I was following his chakra signature, which was getting harder for me by the minute. he was getting deeper and takes a lot of turns in the base. until he stopped and made me bump into him.

"I have already informed leader that we will be training." the raven haired said i nodded and went inside- or rather outside...

"don't hold back, give your all." Itachi said and i nodded and stood there wondering what I'll do. I relaxed myself and focused chakra in my eyes. I opened them but i knew something was different.

Itachi clearly saw my sharingan since he was staring at my right eye, but he seemed to ignore the left one, huh, strange.

then i notice that my sight had immensely increased in my left eye and everything's all black and white in that side. 'the byakugan, perhaps?' i thought to myself, maybe.

I concentrated more chakra in my right eye, turning it into mangekyo sharingan and started intensely at the elder Uchiha.

I created the vortex using the Mangekyo Sharingan, the disadvantage is that you can't relocate the attack. he quickly moved out of the way knowing the jutsu well.

i spun behind and quickly took out a kunai to deflect his. I made some hand signs and shouted "kagebunshin no jutsu!" and at least a dozen of clones appeared and charged at him. while he was busy i was working with my eyes, the pain was slowly crawling back.

The last clone poofed away while i was clutching my eyes in pain again, Itachi was heading towards me with a kunai when time seemed to slow down and completely stop. I looked around, what is going on?! then everything faded to black.

i saw the same girl from the dream i had "YOU!" i shouted while pointing at her "me?" she tilted get head, her beautiful midnight black hair fell to the side out of her porcelain skin.

"where am i, and what happened?!" i demandingly asked and then looked down at myself. i was in my original age and gender! How? the girl chucked darkly, it sent shivers down my spine but i did not flinch.

"Dear, dear, no need to worry~!" she said in hey demonic sweet voice. "I simply called you in here to train!" i blinked as if she was stupid "but i was already training with Itachi..." i said with a dead panned face.

she laughed this time, and it echoed throughout the whole void. "Don't worry, it'll be quick, might take a while but still quick." she said and i furrowed my brows in confusion.

"You see, you can't always rely on me can you?" she said in a mocking tone. i stood there unable to process or understand a word she is saying. "let's begin!"