Say you won't let go

I may or may not have forgot to post this last night owo next chapter is last chapter as far as I have planned
Aphmau's POV

I kissed Aaron's nose, and then began to get dizzy. I got out of bed and went to go get some water. Before I could get three steps my consciousness began to slip and I began to fall. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me before I lost my consciousness fully.

Aaron's POV

Aphmau kissed my nose and got out of bed. She walked a few steps before she began to fall. I sprang out of bed and caught her, worried. I tried waking her up but nothing helped. I shoved a pair of her blue shorts and a shirt of mine on her. I grabbed her shoes and threw my clothes on. I yelled out, "your mother and I are going to the hospital, Axel you're in charge!" I slipped out the door and into the car, laying her in the back seat. I sped off to the hospital. I picked her up gently and ran her unconscious body into the ER and they helped me. Soon I was sitting in a chair in her room, I heard the monitors beeping at a steady pace. A doctor I immediately identified as Katelyn walked in. She looked shocked to see us here.
"Aaron, what's going on??" She asked as she wheeled in some ultrasound equipment. I told her what happened. "Alright, I'm going to see if there are any problems within her." She poured the gel over Aphmau's chest and stomach. She looked pissed when she got to the stomach, not knowing the fact we have 4 other kids at home. "All seems to be fine..." she growled looking at me. "All except she has a baby in her, which means we need another hospital room for you when I'm done."
"Katelyn, grow up..." I mumbled. Aphmau groaned. I ran to her side and looked her in the eye.
"I've told you time and time again how much I HATE this gel stuff, get it off doc..." she trailed off when she saw Katelyn. "Katie Poo!"
"Aphmau! Why are you pregnant with the devils baby?" Katelyn demanded.
"Geez Katie, you're beginning to sound like mom." Aphmau giggled. My phone began to ring so I picked it up.
"Hey Lily, what's up?" I asked into the phone. Aphmau was staring at me, as was Katelyn. "Oh yeah, everything's fine. Mhmm. How's lil AJ holding up? Mhmm, 213, Love you too. Bye." Katelyns face began to turn red in anger. Aphmau began to cry, the gel still being on.
"You made my sister cry!" Katelyn yelled. I sighed and shook my head. I pushed Katelyn out of my way and grabbed a towel. I wiped the gel off of Aphmau and put her shirt back into place. She stopped crying and kissed my cheek.
"You made my wife cry." I responded swiftly. She held her hand over her mouth. A few minutes of her apologizing pass and the kids walk in.
"Hi Daddy!" AJ giggled. I crouched down to him.
"Hey, hows my favorite 5 year old?" I chuckled. He smiled and hugged me.
"I'm fine now!" He cheered. He walked over to Aphmau and I stood up. "Hi mommy! How are you?"
"I'm good AJ." She smiled hugging him. Axel sat in one chair, Lily and Alina in the one beside him. AJ ran around.
"Why's the doctor still here mom?" Alina and Lily asked in confusion.
"She's my older sister and she's mad because I'm pregnant." Aphmau stated, then she realized what she had said. She covered her mouth. AJ stopped running around and looked at her.
"You're pregnant?!" Axel, Alina, and Lily exclaimed. I facepalmed and Aphmau nodded.
"What a way to tell them Aphmau." I sighed happily. I sat next to Aph and laid my head on her lap. She wasn't allowed to leave until tomorrow. The kids all went back home and I stayed, Katelyn occasionally checking up on us.

A few months later...
Push!
1
2
3
...
Stop pushing! The cord is wrapped around the babies neck, if she goes any further they'll both die!
They rushed her off into surgery. I went with so I could hold the baby. A few hours later they wheeled Aphmau into a room, I followed in, holding my freshly cleaned baby. She looked just like Aphmau. I heard Aphmau's monitors begin to blare and I panicked. I held my baby closer as doctors rushed in. They couldn't save her. I needed her and now she's gone. Katelyn's going to kill me...I fell to my knees, holding my daughter and crying. After a while I picked myself up. I wrote on her birth certificate, Aphmau Phoenix Lycan. They released the baby to leave. I took her home and walked into the house, a sad song in my heart. Lily heard the door close and ran downstairs, only seeing me and baby Aphmau.
"Where's mom?" She asked softly.
"S-She..." My voice cracked, I began to sob.
"N-no.. she can't be..." Lily began to cry. The rest of them ran into the room, finding both of us crying sad tears.
"M-mommy?" AJ asked, tears in his eyes, panic rising at the back of his throat.
"She's gone..." I managed out before crying.