The Ultima

Aarons POV
Today started like any other, my adorable little girlfriend let herself into my dorm room and made me breakfast. She brought me a plate of scrambled eggs and a few pieces of bacon, along with a plate for herself. She handed it to me with a fork and she sat down at my desk, eating her food. She was too lazy to grab her laptop so she opened mine and began working on some assignment.
She was writing an essay for some class, whenever she asked me a question that made me choke on my food. "Hey Aaron?" She asked in her overly positive, sing song voice that I loved to death. "Do you know anything about the Ultima werewolf?" She said in the same voice.
I choked on my eggs, " The Ultima?" She nodded her head. "Uhm.. well.. my dad might know..." I don't want her to know I'm the Ultima. She'd be scared of me. She texted my dad to come to my dorm to talk about something.
"Hey Derek?" Aphmau asked. Dad looked over at her "Do you know anything about the Ultima  werewolf" Dad looked at me questioningly. I shrugged.
"Uh yes, why?" Dad asked carefully.
"I have an essay over the Ultima for my werewolf psychology class." She said. After my father explained about the Ultima. "Oh. Sounds pretty cool, no clue why any werewolf would be scared of their creator." She said she finished up her essay. "Thanks Derek." He waved as Aphmau and I went up stairs and he sat down to eat the meal she had prepared while he was explaining.
"Hey Aaron?" She asked in her overly sweet singsong voice.
"Yes love?" I said in a low calm voice.
"How come you don't let your ears out often? I miss petting them love." She said putting her arm out and then letting it fall to her leg. I let my ears out when I heard her adorable whimpering. As much as I love it, I don't like her to be sad. She's my mate, and her feelings affect me. She feels sad, I feel sad, she feels angry I feel angry. So I keep her happy so that she doesn't get angry. If she were to get overly angry, lord let's hope I have my bandana handy. I'd hate to harm a human or werewolf. Unless if it was that little mutt Ein who tried to take my position as alpha and my mate as well. Glad to see he's not in my pack anymore. I haven't seen the pups recently. Aph keeps in touch with them all the time. Daniel, Dottie, Blaze and the rest all hang out with Aphmau frequently. Although I don't see how they have the time with college and part time jobs.
"Aphy" I whispered in her ear.
"Yessy?" She replied, her breath tickling my neck.
"Show me your adorable ears!" I said with a pout on my face. She reluctantly let her ears out. I leaned over and gave her a werewolf kiss. She erupted into giggles and a light blush. Glad to see I still have this effect on her.
Aphmau's POV
It's been long since Aaron had fallen asleep but I was playing on my phone. As he was sleeping I heard him saying something, I rolled over and really listened. "Aph.. please don't leave me, I thought that you deserved to know I was an Ultima." He began whimpering so I decided to wake him up. He sat up and looked at me, still whimpering.
"It's okay Aaron. I won't leave you, even if you are the Ultima." I said while rubbing his back. He looked at me with tear filled eyes, mouth slightly agape.
"How'd you kn-* He started. I laid him back down and cuddled under his chin, he relaxed and fell back to sleep. I fell asleep soon after in his strong embrace.
Aaron's dream
Aphmau and I drove out to a really nice restaurant. Tonight I'm gonna tell her.
"Hey Aphy?" I started.
"Hmm Aaron?" She asked innocently.
"I need tell you something important" I started again. She leaned forward. "I'm an Ultima" she looked shook. She stood up and yelled at me. "You're a monster! Get away from me you freak! I could never love someone like you." I broke down crying on the floor repeating over and over please don't leave, I thought you deserved to know I was an Ultima" And then I woke up.
Aaron's POV
My alarm began to go off, I shook Aphmau awake. "Aph you have class today" she looked over at me.
"But I don't wanna" she groaned. I got up and grabbed a hoodie and a T-shirt.
"Which one Aph?" She got up and took the hoodie I was wearing and put it on with a pair of shorts. I just stared her down. "You're not going to wear anything else??" She shook her head.
"What's the point?" She asked, her head tilted to the side, her ears flopped down next to her head.
"Because." I said as I walked over to her, putting my hands on her waist. "I don't want anyone looking at my girl." She looked down and blushed, so I hooked her chin and kissed her. Aph began to giggle, blushing at a lovely tint.
"I'm not changing." She said crossing her arms. She slid on her werewolf stockings and converse. I sat down on the bed and she sat next to me. I pulled her into my lap and brushed her hair, I put her hair into pigtails. I tied ribbons around them, she's so cute. She got up and looked in the mirror, looked back at me and glared.
"Hey Cutie~!" I laughed.
"Is this because I won't change?" She giggled.
"Yep." I chuckled. She walked over to me, pulled me up and dragged me to Calculus. Why she decided to take it with me, I won't ever understand, she wasn't ever good at math. She pulled me to the back of the room. And we sat in the back. She moved over and sat in my lap. I think I know why she is doing this class. She snuggled under my chin and I started taking notes. No doubt she'll be asking for them later. Soon after I felt her sort of go limp, she fell asleep 😑.
"Class dismissed" The professor said ending his lesson. I put our stuff in my bag, hung it on my back, and then picked Aph up and brought her to the cafe. I sat her down at a table. She laid her head on the table and asked for me to get her usual. I set my bag down and hopped in line, I ordered our coffee and sat back down with it. She grabbed it gratefully and drank it, perking up after a minute.
"Thanks Baby" she giggled, finally awake. I sipped my too hot coffee. Luka walked in with Katelyn and sat with us. "Hi moms..." she mumbled.
"Your enthusiasm is off the charts today Aphmau!" Luka joked. I laughed, Katelyn laughed, and Aphmau just sat there with her arms crossed, clearly trying not to laugh. She gave up and giggled. My phone alarm went off.
"Cmon Aphy we have class." Aphmau stood up and jumped on my back. "Christ. You're so lazy Aph."
"Say what you want, you proposed to this lazy girl." She giggled as I walked off to the art basics class. She practically forced me to join that class. I sat down and started sketching her. Because why not? She sat close to me admiring my skills. She was on my left so I took the opportunity that was practically begging me. I put my hand over her inner thigh while I was drawing. I was more-so focused on drawing than I was on making her blush. She did start blushing, and took a picture of her blushing and made it my lock screen.
Aphmau's POV
Aaron has been rubbing his hand on my inner thigh for a little bit and my face is really red. He took a picture of me blushing and made it his lock screen. Christ. I went back to drawing while I was blushing. I was drawing a puppy in the rain. Yep. I'm boring. I'm not sure what Aaron's drawing but it's turning out really good! I leaned over and licked his cheek. He looked at me and laughed. I grabbed out my water colours and drew myself a mustache. I forced him to look at me and he kept on laughing. Aaron's turned out like:

And mine turned out like:

Now I know what he was drawing

Now I know what he was drawing. There was a light blush on my face. We turned the work in and went back to our dorm. I hopped into his bed and turned Netflix on. "Join me love!" I giggled as he hung up his hoodie. He changed from his usual jeans to a pair of pajama pants. He grabbed one of his shirts. "You don't need that Aaron.."
"It's for you silly." He walked over and pulled his hoodie off of me and put his shirt on me and he pulled my shorts off. "For your comfort babe." He snuggled under the blanket with me and turned a scary movie on. I clung to him, I swear he did this on purpose. He just chuckled and held me. I pulled out my phone and ordered a pizza to our dorm. When the pizza arrived Aaron payed for it. We curled back into bed with the pizza and turned on a comedy. "Are our classes done for the day?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead. "We shouldn't, I don't have anymore alarms for the rest of the day and we have the same schedule." "I love you Aaron" "I love you too shortie" I have him a death stare and he just chuckled at me. "You a snaccc Aaron" I giggled out of drowsiness. He blushed a light colour.
"Off to bed princess."
"Nooooo I want to touch your ears" I groaned.
"Oh do you now?" He chuckled pinning me down to the bed. He started to kiss my neck, down to my arm, and to my hand. All the way up and down my chest (😏). I giggled loudly while he was doing it. "Aaronnnn earsssss" I moaned. He looked down at me and laughed as he let his ears out.
"Now go to bed young lady." He chuckled. I curled up under his chin and put my hands on his ears, rubbing them slowly. He started to lightly moan while I giggled. "Mind out of the gutter mister, they're soft." He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. He's my little Ultima.
1814 words ~ love y'all 😂