Chapter 20-Restraint

Start from the beginning

"I am apart of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Stiles said. 

"O-oh." 

"Okay, does this say how to find out who's controlling him?" 

Allison shook her head, "Not really, but Stiles is right about the murders." 

"Yes!" 

"It calls the Kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South America priest who used the kanima to execute all the murders in his village." 

"Alright, see, maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles told Scott. 

"Until the bond grows strong enough to kill whoever he wanted to." She finished before putting the book back on the shelf.

"All bad, all very, very bad." 

"Here's the thing though." The Argent looked behind her for a split second, "The kanima is actually supposed to be a Werewolf, but it can't be un-." 

"Unless is resolves that in its past which if manifested." Scott read from the translation. 

"What if it had something to do with his parents? His real parents?" 

"Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott asked. 

"Lydia might." 

"What if she doesn't know anything?" 

"Then Laken sure does." 

"We're not asking Laken." Scott and Stiles shook their heads. 

"Why the hell not?" Allison looked between the two of them. 

"Because she scares us." 

"Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so I'll talk to him." Allison decided.

"What am I supposed to do?" 

"You have a make up exam, remember?" 

"But if he does anything, you run the other way." Scott told her. 

"I can take care of myself." 

"Allison, if you get hurt while I'm doing some stupid test, someone's gonna need to take care of me. If he does anything-," 

"Like what?" She asked.

"Anything weird, bizarre. Anything." 

Stiles shoved his face between the bookself to look at Allison, "Anything evil." 

XXX

"No." 

"Please." 

"No." 

"Laken!" 

"It's not my place to tell. Jackson doesn't want anyone know about his real parents." Laken turned to her twin brother.