14 - For Now

We watched not only the Cullens but also the Newborn Army keeping tabs on both

We watched not only the Cullens but also the Newborn Army keeping tabs on both. I watched as Avery had taken on Jasper and doing pretty well for a newborn, pride swelling in my chest.

I also watched as the Cullen's teamed up with the mutts teaching them how to fight Newborns. I watched Avery to make sure the wolves didn't do anything stupid and need someone to teach them their place.

        While the Newborn army wreaked havoc on Seattle. We watched for maybe 2 weeks before the Newborns second leader, Riley Biers, started lining them up and having the scent a awfully ugly plaid shirt, when the scent got carried towards me and Demetri. "It's Isabella's it seems." I state as I take note of her particular scent.

        We stood from our crouching positions and turned away from the scene. "We need to make sure that Edward does not find out we've been here so I shall be using my gift a good deal tomorrow I need to feed." I decide, smiling towards him I question "Would you wish to join?". We jump from the rooftop and speed through dark streets.

      After eating a hefty dinner we found the other three sitting in our hotel all in various shades of black and grey, "I see you found no problem with waltzing right in." I comment as I go and stand near the window.

———————————————————————

      A few hours later walking into the field the smell of burning newborns perpetrated the air heavily, a lingering sweetness holding the air as the flames licked the sky.

   I smiled as I saw Avery standing in the clearing black skinny jeans and a black long sleeved shirt hugging her form with white and black tennis shoes.

She squealed happily as she rushed over to me, we moved out of the way so the other four and the Cullen's had a clear view of each other as we talked lowely to each other "Are you all packed?" A nod and thumbs up was her answer "And you left nothi...

She squealed happily as she rushed over to me, we moved out of the way so the other four and the Cullen's had a clear view of each other as we talked lowely to each other "Are you all packed?" A nod and thumbs up was her answer "And you left nothing that you needed, yes?".

       She grinned brightly "Mhm everything is ready to go I can get it now if you'd-" she offered, ready to go home.

      Edward sneered at me and Avery "I see you picked your side LeeAnn." A small growl bubbled up my throat at him.