Somehow, we managed to fit our characters pretty well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-There's so much..." Camden said in awe at the amount of candy in his bag. I grinned widely. 

"I know! Didn't I tell you me and Derek know all the best neighborhoods and houses to hit up?" I said. 

"That's only because you drag me trick-or-treating with you every year." Derek said. 

"Trick-or-treating is for everyone, no matter the age!" I shouted at him. 

"Oh, I don't have a problem with it. It's being forced to go with you every year that's a bother." He said calmly. 

"Critical hit! Thirty points damage!" I cried, clutching my chest and falling to my knees. "Dean, I thought we were brothers..." I said suddenly, looking up at him earnest eyes. 

Derek pinched the bridge of his nose. "If I was related to you, I would cut my stomach open and spoon my organs into the toilet, then flush them." 

I gasped in mock horror and Camden coughed, choking on the chocolate he just put into his mouth. "Camden takes damage this time! HP bar is low! Medic, we need a medic!"

"Stop talking like we're in a video game and get up off of the sidewalk! You're blocking the way and we're getting death stares from toddlers." Derek growled in irritation, forcing me to my feet as several kids in costume walked by, mad dogging us. 

I glared back, and Derek smacked the back of my head. "Stop glaring at kids. Can we just get this over with? You're exhausting." He said. 

I pouted, rubbing my head and walking beside Camden. "I am not exhausting. Do I exhaust you, Camden?" I asked, looking down at him.

He blushed for some reason, staring straight ahead and refusing to meet my eyes. "F-Frequently..." He mumbled, making me pout even more. 

"What is that supposed to mean? You guys are so cruel." I crossed my arms, sulking. 

"Oh, look, a haunted house. Perfect." Derek said casually, and I felt the blood drain from my face. 

"No! We are not going to any haunted houses this year! Why do you always do this to me?!" I cried as he grabbed my arm. I grabbed Camden's hand, refusing to go down without taking someone with me. 

Derek, with an evil smile on his face, dragged us towards the haunted house, which you could easily spot by the strobe lights and scary sound effects erupting from it. 

"D-Derek, seriously! If you love me let me gooooo!" I whined, yanking back with all my might. With a yelp I jerked free, only to fall backwards into Camden. 

"Wah!" Camden shouted as I fell on top of him. Derek covered his mouth as he snickered, Camden groaning beneath my back. 

"K-Kai, could you please get off? You're really heavy!" He croaked, and I jumped up.

"Sorry! Sorry, here, let me help." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up, patting his head and fixing his wings. "There! All better-agh!" I grunted as Derek grabbed my arm again. 

"NOOOOOOO! I don't wanna, you can't make me! This is a free-ish country, release me!" I broke free again and tried to go in the opposite direction only to be tripped. I fell to ground, and tried to crawl away. 

"Get back here, you little-! You are going in that haunted house, this is your annual punishment for ten months of putting up with you!" He grabbed my left leg and pulled. 

"Ah! Camden, help me! Save me from the bad man!" I reached my hand out to him, and he took it gently, looking down at me with his eyebrows furrowed. 

"I-Is it really that scary though? I mean, you wouldn't be alone in there, m-me and Derek would be with you, s-so..." He fidgeted, and Derek had stopped abusing my leg long enough to listen. I would bet he was blushing, but it had gotten too dark to tell, for which I was glad. My face wasn't it's normal shade either. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe i'm doing this..." I sniffled desolately as we stood in front of the haunted house. Screams and evil laughter could be heard coming from inside. Derek grinned triumphantly, wrapping arms around me and Camden.

"C'mon, this'll be fun! You have me and Cam, right?" He chuckled. 

"You're a rotten asshole. I only have Cam!" I elbowed Derek out from between us and wrapped my arm around Camden, pressing him to my side. 

I stood there, hugging Camden to me as Derek and I stared each other down. 

"What are you staring at, you freak?" Derek said dryly. I scowled. 

"You go in first! No way am I letting you behind me." I said, patting Camden like a pet rabbit. He made a noise, but I wasn't sure if it was out of disapproval or embarrassment so I ignored it. 

"Fine! Ugh, you're such a baby." Derek sighed, going ahead first. We followed, and a girl in a very revealing she-devil costumed grinned at us by the entryway. 

"Have fun boys..." She purred, winking. I crossed myself, took a deep breath, and went inside. 

My arms tightened around Camden at the dark atmosphere, and I flinched already at the grim reaper standing to the left. Several like him and other terrifying costumes were up ahead. I shivered, not knowing which were fake and which were people in costume. 

I felt an arm slide around my waist, and I looked down at Camden in surpise. It was a little hard to see with the strobe lights and smoke machines, but I could make out a reassuring smile on his face. 

I gulped, and we trudged ahead slowly. "Hey, hurry up! We wanna go through it too!" Some impatient people behind us complained, and suddenly we were being shoved ahead. 

"Ack!" I was instantly face to face with a huge Michael Meyers, who slowly turned to look down at me. When he raised his hand towards me, I lost it. 

"GYAAAAAAHHH GET ME OUT OF HEEEEERE!" I screamed like a banshee, clinging to Camden and shaking. Camden quickly took my hand, pulling me and leading me through the house as fast as he could without running and risking bumping into other people. 

To my left, people in skeleton costume cackled and lurched for me, making me jump to the right only to bump into someone else. I turned, and the chick from the Ring stared back at me, her pale white hand on my arm. 

"EEEEEAAAAAHH!" I shrieked, pulling out of her grasp. 

"Kai, come on! It's this way, let's hurry, okay? C-Come on, it's all right!" Camden said, looking up at me and tugging on my shirt. I trembled, tears in my eyes. He took my hands and put them on his shoulders from behind, which made me feel better than being lead by the hand. 

I jumped at every corner, moving closer and closer to Camden as we neared the exit that I ended up almost hugging him from behind. 

"DIIIIIIEEEEE!" A bloody, giant butcher with a butcher's knife in his hand and a spike through his head jumped out at us right at the exit, screaming and lunging for me. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD!" I let out a bloodcurtling scream, making even Camden and the butcher jump. "Ohn....oh no. Here I go." I felt woozy, and dizzy, and the next thing I knew everything was black. 

------------muahahahahaha---------------