18

we get to the hotel and i immediately plop my bags down in the first bedroom that i see. its  mine now. 

'Zach, honey, hold on a second.' my mom yells from the hall of the big hotel room. 'theres limited bedroom space. we have to share, okay?'

'uhm, okay, i guess ill share with reese then.' 

'no, reese will be sleeping with isla and ryan. you will be sharing with Jack.'

'What? no! i cant! please dont make me sleep with him!'

'Jack you are sleeping with that nice boy and thats final. he hasnt done anything to you!'

if only she knew. that sly son of a bitch has probably got some Big Plans but i cant let him win. i wont. im so scared. im only imagining the things he will do to me and im almost throwing up. his face makes me throw up. ( a/n that was really hard to write.) 

i let myself fall on the bed. im done with this vacation already.

'get off my bed, loser.' i hear Jack say. 

'your bed, this is-' i feel his hand grab my hood in a strong grip and yank me off the bed.

'dude! what the hell!' i yell at him as i feel my cheeks flush red.

'theres no way im splitting a bed with you. what if you make a move on me? disgusting perv.'he awnseres.

i guess im sleeping on the floor. i dont want to risk getting punched in the face and then having to explain the whole story and risk my parents knowing im gay and most likely disown me. 

-

jacks pov

the next morning i wake up to the smell of fresh bacon and eggs. i step out of bed and see zach laying on a thin blanket right beside my bed. he deserves it. i go into the bathroom and grab the magic spray i use to tame my curls with and spray it all around my head. in the corners of my eyes i see a bucket beside the sink. time for a prank, Zachy. with the bucket in my arms i peak around the door. good, everyone is in the dining room. i sneak to the sink and fill the bucket halfway with warm water. i tiptoe back to my room and croutch down besides the boy. this is what he gets for being a disgusting fag. i grab my phone  and start filming because duh, everyone has to see it. i wait until he rolls over to my side, and dump the entire bucket in his face.

-

zachs pov

i immediately wake up from the feeling of something warm and wet all over my face. it reminds me of- nevermind. then i see jack standing in from of me. i rub my eyes and get up. 

'what the fuck?'i mumble. then i notice the phone in his hand. is that bitch filming me?! i slap the phone out of his hands and shove him against the wall. i hear the phone screan shatter. oh shit. i fucked up. i back away from him as he picks up the phone of the floor, and i see his face drop. shit shit shit. remember those kindergarden teacher always saying think before you act? i shouldve done that 'you idiot!'he yells. he throws his phone on the bed and before i knew it im punched in the face and have a bloody nose. 

'this is your own fault! why did you punch me?'i scream at him. before he has the chance to awnser, the door is pulled open and we see his dad in the opening. i sprint to the bathroom and slam the door behind me. 

'what is going on in here?' i hear his dad yell.

i quickly dry my face and grab some tissues for my nose, before putting my ear to the door to hear their conversation. 

'he broke my phone! i got so mad i accidentally punched him in the face, but i swear it was his fault!' 

i slam the door open and stumble in he room, still holding tissues up to my nose. 

'thats not true at all!' i try to say before his dad cuts me off.

'i dont care who did what, as long as you two make up. this is supposed to be a nice family vacation, dont ruin it.' his dad replies. 'also, breakfast is ready.' 

Jack glares my way before making his way to the dining room. 

god this is such a nightmare. why does this always happen to me?