No name

Kuroko Tetsuya

After our practice match, we went to a hospital to check my head. The doctor said that it was fine but i needed some rest. After that we went to a restuarent and celebrated our victory. They were all smiling and chatting happily but when i looked at Shoiri, i saw that she was troubled over something. I went towards her. "Shoiri, are you fine?" "Oh.. Tetsuya. I do have something thats troubling me but can we talk later. I dont want to ruin the mood now" "ok then later"

I went outside the restuarent for fresh air. I walked aimlessly and when i looked around, i was in a park  near a basketball court. Some delinquents were bullying some students and playing unfairly. This is not good.

kagami Taiga

uhh.. where is he? He could have said if he was going somewhere. I reached to a park and there i saw kise. "Yo, did you see kuroko?" "kurokochii? no i -" "What did you say!!!" we heard a voice and turned to see kuroko and some delinquents. *Sigh* "what has he got himself into. I went to the court and kise followed. I rested my hand on kuroko's head, "got any problem with my friend?"

[Time skip to after they beat the delinquents in basketball]

"well that was fun!" "It's been so long since we last played together right kurokochii. I would be happy to play with you guys again but next time we will win for sure" Kise smiled. Kuroko looked at him for long. "Hai kise kun. Let's play again sometime" he smiled. 'ehhh... so kuroko can smile like that huh' "hey kuroko, where did you disappear all of a sudden huh. Let's go back. They are waiting for you" he nodded. "Well we will be going now kise kun" "bai bai kurokochii and kagamichii~" "kagamichii??" "Isn't that a good thing kagami kun, kise adds chii when he respects someone" "eww, don't call me that" but kise just went away. *Sigh*

we were on our way back when coach dashed towards kuroko, "WHERE DID YOU GO HUH?!!!" "Kagami kun, helpu.." "see you later" i smiled.

[on their way home]

Third person

while others went back to their house, kuroko and Minami went to a park to continue their conversation. "So what is it Shoiri?" "well Tetsuya it's not really like a problem but it's something i am curious about" "and that is..?" "when i was in America, i made a friend from line. They comforted me and helped me through the tough times. They said the things which i wanted to hear which was a great help for me. This person lives in Japan and i want to search for them"

"Hmm... do you know this person's name? What is their line name?" "No name" "Is it possible to have no name in line?" "I mean that his line name is No Name" "ah.. what a weird person" "I know right, there is no profile and no number. When i told them that i will be coming to Japan, they texted, 'come find me'. So i am really curious and want to find this person. I want your help to find this person. They said you know them" "I do?" "yes" "Any hint other than that?" "Nope, that's all they said" "Ok then Shoiri, i will help you find this person" "Thank you Kuroko, i knew i could count on you" she smiled.

______________________________________

There done! hai, its been really long and sorry for this short chapter but do look forward to other chapters, there will be a plot twist which you all never expected.

anyways thanks to @SadnessBehindMysmile that i am continuing this story. Happy to have your support.