Long time no see🔰

A/n: starting here there will be less POV of Minami and more POV of others.

Bold and underlined- English
Italics and bold - Japanese
Italics - thinking in mind.

=================================

Kuroko Tetsuya.

I entered Seiren High school. It was full of freshmens, looking for clubs and seniors, persuading freshmens to join their club. But i was searching for only one club and that is basketball club. I easily passed the crowd because of my presence. I finally reached at the registration of members of basketball.

I saw a girl with short hair and beside her was a guy with glasses. ' must be the manager and the captain of basketball club' i picked a form and started filling it up. While filling up my form, i noticed that someone came beside me and sat at the chair.
He was masculine and tall. His hair colour was red.

He had a fierce look on his face and the two people infront of him was scared. I just kept the form on table and was about to leave, when i heard a familiar voice. "hey Taiga, stop scaring the upperclassmen" however the difference of the voice was, it used to be cheerful but now it was cold and monotone.

I looked behind and saw her, who was totally changed from up to down. It was as if she was a totally different person. Her gaze was monotone and so was her expression. She was with three guys who looked like foreigners. While observing her, she felt my presence and our eyes met.

She smiled at me -it was not a fake but a real one- "Long time no see, Tetsuya" my heart skipped a beat. Her smile melted my heart. I could feel tears starting to form at the end of my eye. "Tetsuya? Who are you ta-" i embraced her before she could finish her sentence.

I embraced her tightly. "i let go of  you once but this time i wont. I missed you Shoiri san" she hugged me back. "i missed you too, Tetsuya" her voice was gentle and warm. Once i opened my eyes i saw that three guys were staring at us with their eyes wide open.

We broke from the hug -though i wanted to still stay like that- and she turned towards the guys. "what are you staring at?" voice was back to monotone. "little girl......" the boy with black hair said in english. "you just....." the boy with brown hair said. And at last the one who gave fierce look to senpai finished, "smiled..right?" 'smile? She smiled so what's the big deal?'

I looked at Shoiri san and she had a confused look. "i smiled?" 'she didnt even know that she smiled.' there was silence for a while then i asked due to curiosity. "why is it so shocking to see Shoiri san smile?" then the red head answered " its cuz she never smiled when we were at America. Not even a fake smile. Its not that she didnt want to but it was cuz she couldn't"

"but i must say, little girl looked more beautiful when she smiled. Oh! Btw m Eugene, little girl's boyfriend. Nice to meet ya" 'huh? Boy...friend..?' my heart hurt as if i was stabbed with something sharp. Then Eugene was hit by Shoiri san. "Tetsuya, he's lying. He always likes to joke. So dont believe whatever he says" after hearing that i was somehow relieved.