Time in America

Bold and underlined- English
Italics and bold - Japanese
Italics - thinking in mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minami Shoiri

I reached at America. It was already evening and the wind was cold. I just want to forget everything and restart.
I went to search for a hotel. I am happy that my aunt and uncle gave me money to use I think I should repay them one day. I booked a hotel and the moment I went in, I jumped on the bed. I was very exhausted and wanted some rest.

While lying on the bed I thought what to do. I looked at myself at my clothes. I think, first of all I should buy myself some clothes. These skirts are really uncomfortable. I looked at my left and saw a form on the table. I sighed. I need to deal with the school transfer case for now. I have so much work to do. I felt my eyes closing and slowly I blacked out.

The next day

I woke up as I could hear a knock sound at the door. 'Who can it be?' I looked out the window and saw that the sun was shining. 'It's morning already' "Hey! open the door, will ya. I have been knocking it since I don't know when. Chris, I am warning ya, open up" I heard someone shout at my door in English. 'Chris? who's that?' I went out and opened to see a black haired guy. I think he might be at my age but was way taller than me.

"Excuse me mister, but I think you are knocking on the wrong door" I replied to the boy. He looked confused. "So what ya are saying is that, this is not Chris's room" i  nodded my head. "Eugene...? What are you doing here?. Don't tell me you are picking on that little girl. What if her parents saw you. I won't help if you are " I looked at my next door and saw a tall brown  haired guy.

"Chris no no. Ya are wrong. It's not what ya think" Then this so-called Eugene turned to me while begging. "Please don't be mad kay? It was just a misunderstanding and don't tell ya parents kay?" "Sorry sir but I cannot complain to my parents for I am alone here and for your kind information, I am 14 years old"

Both of them looked shocked. "WHAT!!!!!" Both of them shouted. Eugene looked at me with wide eyes. "How can ya be 14, when ya are just this small" he said while measuring my height with his. I barely reached his chest. I could feel my blood rising. Nobody messes with my height. I can see Eugene laughing hardly in front of me. "Don't 'ya' ever mess with a girls height" with that I rose my knee and hit him on his soft spot.

He kneeled down and soon was lying on the ground while holding his soft spot. "You deserved that for knocking on a person's door while she was sleeping and insulting her height" I looked at his friend, what was his name again. Chris? yea right. "Aren't you going to take your friend" "leave it he deserved it. Even if you didn't hit him, I would have" "Ya are being so mean Chris" "yeah whatever" with that Chris dragged Eugene by his collar. "Bye bye, little girl. Hope to meet ya again" Eugene waved his hand at me. 'Very immature'