"Ow ow ow okay I promise"I said she smiled and let go I gave her one last hug and left I sat on the seat by the window ugh 6 hours flight!!

Few Hours Later

The Plane landed and I was just walking with my luggage rolling behind me when I bumped into a guy and his things fell.

"I'm sorry sir, I wasn't looking where I was going!"I said picking his stuff up and handed it back to him I looked at his face he had silver white hair and cyan blue eyes he wasn't old then why does he have white hair? He must have died his hair I shrugged the thought away.

"It's okay"He said his voice was cold and he was frowning and I just saw a spark of sadness, sorrow, brokenness in his eyes which changed into blank within a second.

"Umm Tadashi Hamada"I said smiling taking my hand out for him to shake he was shocked at first which made me confuse but then he shook my hand.

"Jack Frost"He said giving my hand a little shake and we took our hands back my eyes widened.

"Wait you're like ' The Jack Frost who owns the biggest company in the whole wide world '?"I was shocked for a bit like wow this is Jack Frost?

"Yeah, I'm The Jack Frost"He said the frown never leaving his face nodding his head I chuckled at his reply biting my bottom lip.

"How come you're here in LA?"I asked confused starting a new conversation he brushed his hand in his hair.

"Well I'm here with my wife who wanted to come here to complete her studies"He answered emphasizing the word 'wife' which made me confuse a bit but I shook it away.

"Nice, where does she study?"I asked getting a bit curious I don't know why I'm asking this but I felt like I should ask.

"Where do you study?"He asked emphasizing the word 'you' this time okay I never said I came here to study.

"How do you know that I'm here to study?"I asked he pointed at my luggage a bit of it's zip was open revealing my books about engineering.

"Oh right silly me, anyways I study in DWU"I answered smiling as I zipped it up he nodded his head and looked here and there like he was searching for someone.

"She studies there as well and Taxi is here, It was nice meeting you here Tadashi Hamada"He said and we shook hands again and his frown got scarier than before I think I should just stop thinking about his frown.

"It was nice meeting you too Jack Frost"I said and we part ways I went to where Eug and Hic were waiting for me since they just texted me.

"Hey Tad Welcome back!!"We all manly hugged and talked randomly on our way back to the University.

"Seriously I thought this year you won't come, since you're always the first one to arrive at the University and this year you're the last one"Eug said smacking my arm I groaned making him chuckle as we went to the elevator.

"So....Els got married, huh?"I started they nodded rubbing the back of their necks I smiled sadly.

"She's really not coming back?"I asked worried they knew that Elsa and I loved each other since the first semester.

"Nobody knows, But I really hope she comes back she was really sad"Hic said sadly I looked down blinking my tears back the elevator's door opened and we left to my dorm.

We talked about random stuff as I alone unpacked my stuff while they were just lying on my bed talking and laughing what kind of friends I have, wow!

"I met The Jack Frost at the airport in LA"I said sitting on the bed between them they quickly sat up wide eyed sharing the look that I couldn't read.

"Like 'The Jack Frost who owns the biggest company in the whole wide world'?"Eug asked with a raised brow I nodded looking at the both of them confused.

"Like 'The Jackson Overland Frost who just recently got married with our---"Eug quickly covered Hic's mouth sharing a look and he nodded.

"With whom did he got married?"I asked Hic cleared his throat glancing at Eug from time to time.

"With our country girl!"He quickly said but it didn't convinced me at all I nodded my head slowly with a raised brow.

"And he said that his wife study here in this University, I wonder if we know her"I said taking my Jacket off they both sheepishly nodded their attitude was weird today.

"Anyways it's been awhile since we guys last went somewhere, Let's go out to Starbucks, Yeah?"Eug asked changing the topic Hic nodded totally agreeing with him so I agreed as well.

"Let's take the girls with us too?"Hic asked as we got out of the dormitory me and Eugene smirked looking at Hic.

"Really hard to stay away from the girlfriend, Right Tad?"Eug said in a teasing manner batting his eyelashes Hic blushed while we Laughed historically.

"Come on Eug, I know you're craving for Punz too!"Hic said smacking his arm which made him to glare at Hic I chuckled.

"Fine! Let's call the girls and tell them to meet us at the Starbucks"Eug finally gave in Hic grinned and took his mobile out and texted the girls to meet us at the Starbucks.

Once we got there we ordered our food and we were talking about college and stuff when girls came and joined us.

"Tadashi!! I thought you will never come back!!"Punz squealed hugging me I chuckled patting her back then Mer came we didn't hugged we just did our fist bump.

"So how's Hiro?"Mer asked taking a seat beside Hic I rubbed my nape looking at my drink.

"Same as always"I said sighing sadly they all looked at me smiling sadly assuring me that everything will be alright.

"Let's walk on the streets!!"Punz suggested standing up we all looked at her like she was an alien or something she rolled her eyes.

"Come on it will be fun walking on the snow, Let's Go!!!"She said pulling us all up she gave us her big puppy eyes and we gave in.

We were now walking on the streets when I got annoyed of walking and kicked the snow on Punz who was walking in front of me talking with Eug we all chuckled she turned around trying to kick the snow on me but she fell.

"Ouch!!"She groaned we all laughed and Eug gave her his hand to help her up but she pulled him down as well she pulled my leg making me to fall too we all began to throw snowballs at each other when I accidentally threw the snowball in other direction where a girl was walking with her head down.

She fell down I bit my tongue lightly and we all ran to the girl who fell she stood up dusting her clothes.

"Sorry Miss, It was my fault bu--"My eyes met crystal blue eyes my eyes widened her eyes became teary I couldn't help it anymore I quickly pulled her in a tight hug.

"Tadashi!"She cried in the hug as she buried her face on my chest hugging me back I rubbed her back trying to sooth her.

"Ssshhh It's alright, I'm here and I will never let go now"I whispered softly in her ear kissing her forehead she hugged me tighter sobbing I didn't know she was here it brought a smile on my face I never thought if I would ever get a chance to hold her in my arms again and here she was in my arms.

A\N:
     Hey GUYS!! I'M BACK 😊 WITH A NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE I'M ALSO ENJOYING WRITING THIS BOOK 😁 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I MADE JACK VILLAIN NOW I'M CONFUSED TOO IF IT'S JELSA OR TADELSA.

AND IF YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE MY BOOK AND WANT MORE PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING THIS BOOK AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND....

FOLLOW