Ch 1 : Best friends

"WHO THE F*CK IS ALEXISE RIVERS?!" the teacher shouted.

"Stop swearing in the very first line! What will the readers think?" a brown haired guy with dull eyes replied.

"F*ck the readers! Aren't you the one breaking the fourth wall?" the teacher asked.

"Well, I just wanted to make the fourth wall like my ancient century's phone screen... It broke on the first day even with all the care..." the brown haired guy said while wiping an imaginary tear.

"The sad story of a ten year old... Anyways, who THE F*CK IS ALEXISE?" the teacher asked.

The brown haired guy took a look at his sleeping partner. Stealthily, he took out ID card. It said the name, 'Alexise Rivers'

He quietly told the teacher that she is present.

"WHO THE F*CK IS GREMAN DIEV... "

The teacher moved on with his attendance while all the commotion had woken me up.

If you have guessed it by now, then kudos to you -

I am that sleeping girl - Alexise Rivers and I was drowning in a pool of my own drools.

I woke up to see the most beautiful creation of nature in front of me. That smile... F*ck the butterflies, I could feel the whole zoo jumping inside my stomach.

I realized, that I was literally staring at him... WITH EYE CONTACT!!

He kinda looked surprised, and by his uncomfortable behavior, I could understand that he was going to avert his eyes. I caught his face in my palms. His eyes widened while they looked at mine.

I muttered, "7... 8... 9!" I sighed and let go of his face.

"W-what was that?" he asked. He looked flustered.

"Love at first sight takes at least 8.2 seconds of eye contact to happen, " I said, in an uninterested tone.

"S-so you love me?" he asked

"Of course! I love anyone who's willing to give attendance for me and let me sleep, " I said.

His blush faded. I could smell the fresh smell of... eggs. EGGS!

"Do you have eggs?" I asked with enthusiasm popping out of my eyes.

"Y-yes I do... " he said.

"TaKe It OuT! " I whisper-shouted.

"...we're in class, y'know," he said

"So?"

We stared at each other's face blankly and after a while, he finally admitted, "...Fine."