Marcus Tilgmann Offers a Unique Platform to the Music Lovers and Artists

In the world of generous music, Marcus Tilgmann brought Hitlantis for the music lovers and the Artists and he is the Managing Director of the largest indie music site in Europe. ss

Hitlantis is internationally famed music website and it gives a platform to the music lover to discover the information about the bands that fall in their list of favorites.

About Hitlantis

Hitlantis is a platform where music lovers can discover new music easily. It also provides the Hiltlantis Map, in which the users can easily find a large number of artists as per different musical genres. Basically, the map shows the popularity of the artists, the closer the artist to the center, the hotter artist is.

The Hitlantis offers very warm prizes and awards to the hottest artists who made the race worthwhile. It only happens because of the users, as they determine the hotness and respect the artists by taking part in different activities, like purchasing downloads, streaming the music and vote for the songs. All these activities not only generate the points for the artists, but also of the registered users, which means that they also have the chance to gain prestige in the community.

Hitlantis success in Asia

In Asia, Hitlantis is on the great height of its international growth. From the powerful growth, it grabbed the attention of international media and attracted CBS and CNBC that reported in the United States about this unique music community. It is also known as the world's most interesting music service.

Hitlantis bring up the concept of combining the music maker and the consumers together in the practical life. In the year 2010, it hits the number of 1.25 million and 125,000 bands on its site.

Hitlantis based in Malta, Valletta and works as a visual browsing platform to the music communities, it provides a new user interface like it brings visual exploration of content and the consumer recommendation mechanics together. 

Source;  http://www.newswit.com/.ent/2010-05-21/b9b2823c399225b9b01ef1e57f9e1aa1/