3: Fine, I'll be a Maid

Start from the beginning

"No," Harry said, crossing his arms. His hair in a bun, now messy because of his head shaking.

Louis narrowed his eyes, "Harry give them to me or so help me god."

"You could work at the palace. As a maid." Harry blurted out.

Louis busted out a laugh, "As if I'll be working for the devil and his minions."

"I'm not his minion."

Louis tilted his head, "Then what are you?"

"An alpha prince."

"Exactly."

Harry curtly managed to say regardless of the insult, "If you work as a male maid, everything you own is paid off. You wouldn't have to be out here."

"Out here? Out here is life. Out here is life outside your precious, majestic travesty and abundance. Out here is my life and the rest of omegas'."

Harry laid his head on the steering wheel, "I'll pay our sisters' schooling. I'll do anything." Harry really didn't want to see the omega on the streets again.

"Anything?"

"Anything I can, am able to under careful watch."

Louis knew he couldn't magically snap his fingers and everyone had equality. But he did want to make the rascal do something.

"Fine." Louis huffed.

Harry raised his head and comically had a tail waging behind him, "Hm?"

"I'll agree to be a maid or some shit, only if you help the omega center in finances and infrastructure. Supplies are low and money is tight."

Harry hesitated but agreed nonetheless.

"Now give me my neutralizers."

"No."

"Not until you're approved by the king and can prove to him you're an alpha male."

Louis scoffed, "Hold on a second, since when do I have to pass a test? Don't I just put on a suit and call it a day?"

"No. My father makes sure all services in the palace are male or alpha attended."

"Okay." Louis would do it if it meant saving and helping male omegas.

Harry was about to say something but Louis felt a tap on his shoulder.

It was a little boy.

"Hello? Do you work in the center?"

Louis crouched down, "Yes. What's wrong?"

The blonde, green eyed boy raised his brows, "Nothing is wrong. Madame Ona just wanted to make sure you still in for today?"

"Yes. Tell her I will be right inside."

The boy nodded and looked up to see who was in the car. His eyes widened, "Prince Harry?"