2: Don't Go Out Tonight

Start from the beginning

He gasped and was about to scream when Harry rushed over and covered his mouth: "Please don't scream. My dad will end me and you if he finds you in my bed. Please."

Louis shook Harry's hand off, "How dare you kidnap me and use your pheromones to knock me out! You're not supposed to do that!!" He said, craning his neck.

Harry sat down and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"You should be."

"I am."

Louis shook his head and tried to get up, the prince stopped him, "No, rest."

Louis scoffed and shook him off, "I don't need rest, I need to go back home."

"Everything is taken care of," Harry hands Louis' his phone and Louis scanned his messages.

He was infuriated. His angered eyes met Harry's.

"You royal dog. This is unbelievable."

"Louis, how can you not tell your sisters about your job." Harry said it softly.

"Oh so now you know my name," the man said.

"Well it's not something every sibling wants to hear? Is it?" Louis continued, "Especially if it's the reason they can do things they want and eat what they eat."

Harry sighed.

"I'm sorry."

Louis looked out the window, noticing all of London is probably waking up, "It's not your fault."

The alpha laughed, "Yeah. It's my dad's too."

The omega pondered, "Well it is your dad's fault I can't get a job. But it isn't yours."

Louis stays quiet and looks down at his lap, where his hands are fiddled.

It was too early for this. "Prince Harry I-I just want to go home."

Harry made way towards him and stopped and hugged himself, wincing at his inner alpha pain. "At least... let me feed you before you go. And just call me Harry."

The omega sighed in agreement for both. "Okay."

"I'll be back."

Louis stares at the satin covers and majestic decorations that flowered throughout the humongous room. This was his and his sister's' whole apartment.

He rolled his eyes. Rich royalty.

He grabbed his phone and texted his family and friends to make sure they were okay. He's gonna have to visit Zayn. He is his friend after all. And tell his sisters about everything.

He sighed tiredly.

He got up and looked down at his clothing.

He needed to shower and clean up, but the scent neutralizers were the only thing he had. He didn't smell strong but he sprayed anyway just in case.

He didn't have spare clothing. Maybe he should wait. After all, everyone he knows are either working or at school.

Louis gets up and faces the mirror.