"Sup man" Yaqeen greeted faheem and saw me after "oh hey Aziza i didnt see you there, by the way im so sorry for what happened i didnt mean-" I cut him off (like kghwabasha) because i didnt want to hear it. So I just said " Its fine, by gones be bye gones!" And he gave me a cute happy smile.

We started driving and faheem said there was something wrong
with the car . That's just great .... As we pulled up by my house the car broke down ...FUCK .

"You guys could....uh come in if you'd like .....I-I mean it's not a problem " I left them in the living room.

I went straight to my room to get my things ready to go and shower, I smelt like alcohol and I wanted to sober up.

I walked into my bathroom and placed my things on the basin and got undressed . I turned on the water ,adjusting it to the right tempreture. I stood in the shower , under the shower head letting the water drip down my body forgetting about my problems and the world around me.

After about 10 minutes in the shower i finally got out and got dressed in my black and red lingerie, i decided to not put on my pyjamas and just walk around in my underwear.

I walked downstairs to have a drink since im quite thirsty. Opening the fridge i looked for something to drink, i decided to have some milk. I took the milk carton out of the fridge and lifted it to my lips as i drank from the carton. Some of the milk spilt on me and i could feel it drip down my chest.

Cough cough

I heard someone shift behind me. I turned around and saw Yaqeen and Faheem both staring at me with wide eyes, and at that moment I realised i had invited them into my house.... FUCK I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THEM!

I awkwardly tried to cover myself up with my arms as silence impregnated the air. They both exchanged a similar look before getting up from the island chairs. They slowly walked towards me, i was too embarrassed to move.

Yaqeen place his left hand at the side of my face as faheem placed his right hand on the other side of my head, they where both very close to me I could feel their body heat radiating onto my own body. My knees felt as if they would give out beneath me.

"If you really wanted us so badly you could've just asked" yaqeen said in a husky voice " you didn't need to put on a show"

"I-its not like that! I forgot y-you guys whe-" i was interrupted when faheem smashed his lips into mine, i didnt know what to do.

Yaqeen put his right hand on my left breast massaging it, this made me moan into faheems mouth. I decided to accept this and see where it goes from here, i shut my eyes and kissed faheem back just as rough, and i placed my right hand on yaqeens chest and felt his well sculpted body.

As faheem and i made out, Yaqeen attacked my neck with kisses this was beginning to turn me on. Faheem pulled away and so did Yaqeen, they both stared at me and i stared back unsure of what to do.

Yaqeen picked me up and took me to the kitchen Island table, as soon as my ass made contact with with cold the marble tabletop I shivered, they both continued where they left off Faheem and i making out and yaqeen decorating my neck with hickies. This is a huge turn on for me as i felt the wet spot on my panties.

Yaqeens kisses started to go lower and onto my chest, I feel his long fingers unhook my bra, then he took the restricting material off and threw it across the room. His lips immediately attacked my nipple, he began to suck and nibble on it, while his left hand continued to massage my left breast.

Faheem soon became bored of my mouth and decided to go lower for a bit more fun. His went straight down to my panties quickly discarding the material, as soon as they where gone his lips went straight to work on my pussy, my entire body shook and a loud moan escaped my lips as the pleasure from both Faheem and Yaqeen overtook me.

Faheem stood right between my legs his tounge toying around with my sensitive clitoris while keeping my legs open with his hands, Yaqeen stood on my right side as he licks and massaged both my breast swapping around and giving both the same attention.

Soon faheems tounge dipped deep into my pussy sending another huge wave of pleasure through me, it only took less then two minutes before the knot in my stomuch exploded and i came in faheems mouth. Both men stepped back to admire their work and i could see a bit of my juices flowing down from faheems mouth to his chin, yaqeen looked where I was looking and swiftly pulled Faheems face towards his own.

Faheem became immediately flustered as yaqeen licked my juices from his chin. Yaqeen pressed his lips to faheems as they roughly made out in front of me THIS WAS SO HOT!

I hopped off of the kitchen Island and walked to the front of them and placed my hands on both of their now hard dicks.

"My turn~" I announced happily. "Undress now." I stated, they both obeyed by pulling away from each other.

"Yes Master~" Faheem said with a wink and a sexy smirk on his face, it was now my turn to become flustered, Yaqeen just chuckled at this as they both at a painfully slow pace took off their clothing giving me one of the best strip teases i have ever seen.

Soon they where both just in their underwear, faheem wore briefs that wear gray and EXTREMELY flattering on him, yaqeen wore simple black boxers not as eye pleasing as faheems however but still sexy.

I rubbed them through their underwear, hearing satisfying sounds from both of them, this made me quite excited for my next move.

I got down on my knees and pulled off yaqeens boxers first seeing his size again is kinda intimidating. I quickly continued to removed faheems trunks. He was not as big but it was still scary to think of what might happen if they both fucked me at the same. I looked back up and noticed faheem seemed to have second thoughts aswell.

I exhaled and softly placed my hand on faheems dick and turned my head to face yaqeens dick.

Moving my hand across faheems dick i slowly started to give him a handjob. At first I moved slowly before speeding up .

While pleasing faheem, i licked the tip of yaqeens dick, i could feel his body shiver. Licking him from his balls to his tip, his hand instinctively grabbed a bunch of my hair, with this i put as much of him as i could into my mouth. Whatever couldnt fit i used my other hand to fondle.

The souds that escaped their lips where pure bliss to my ears.

"Aziza im about to to cum" faheem panted out as his dick twitched in my hand. He came first and his hot seamen shot onto my face the sticky white liquid slowly running down my face, as he moaned my name.I dropped my hand from faheems dick as i continued to pleasure yaqeen with my mouth.

With Faheem panting and exhausted my main priority was Yaqeens orgasm. I lifted my mouth from his throbbing dick and left chaste kisses starting from his tip all the way down to just above his balls, i notice how much he enjoys the attention i gave to that area. I gave a rough lick to that area causing him to grab a bunch of my hair and slightly pull it, the feeling exciting me.

I lick all the way back up his shaft, engulfing his dick in my mouth once again, bobbing my head at a faster pace than before. Almost immediately after i picked up my pace, he reached his climax. He came into my mouth, making me slightly choke while trying to swallow all of it.

"Holy shit! Thats the most fun ive had in a while" Yaqeen said after he caught his breath.

"Yeah. We should do this more often~" i said back to both boys with a flirtatious wink, before i took both of their hands leading them to my room. We are clearly all exhausted from our previous escapades.

We all tiredly climb into bed, with yaqeen spooning me and faheem holding my waist with my head on his chest.

♡~~~~~~~~~~.The Fucking End.~~~~~~~~♡