Big Bro

[No one's POV]

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Shota groaned as he slammed his fist down on his alarm clock. He stated up at the ceiling and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He checked the notifications and saw a message from Hizashi at around 4:00am. Shota sighed and unlocked his phone.

I hope you're having a holly jolly Christmas! :screm

Man, me and my mom are gonna binge as many Christmas movies as we can! :screm

We're on the Grinch now!😙 :screm

And the messages continue. Shota smiled to himself and set his phone down. Shota turned to get off of his bed, expecting his feet to touch the floor, but was greeted with an "oof". "Oh!" Shota jumped. " sorry brother... " There was shuffling on the ground. "Don't worry about it." Menimi mumbled. The father of the house remembered that there was no other bedroom in the house. So he decided that his two sons would share for the time being. Menimi say up on his futon and yawned. "How did you sleep Shota?" He asked. Shota shrugged. "Okay, I guess."

         Ding!

Shota swiftly grabbed his phone off the nightstand and checked the messages.

Coming to visit you in a few. ILY :screm

Shota smiled and texted back-

Me: Alright, see you soon

"Who're you texting?" Menimi asked with a suspicious look on his face.

"Just my, um, boyfriend? Why?"

"What're you texting about?" He asked again. Shota held the phone a bit closer to his chest. " He just wants to come over... "

"That's good. I wanna meet'em." Menimi narrowed his eyes. "I just wanna make sure he's alright." Shota sighed. He knew how over protective he was when it came to family and people he loved. "He's okay, trust me." Shota said trying to reassure his older brother. "He's sweet, funny, selfless, a bit annoying at times, and- what!?" Menimi started to snicker during Shota's monologue. "You've really got hots for this guy, huh?"

Shota blushed. "Shut up!" He said as he playfully shoved Menimi. "Welp, imma get ready." Menimi said standing up. "Need to get ready to meet 'prince charming'" He left the room with a giggle as Shota exaggerated a sigh.

Me: as a matter of fact, make sure you can protect yourself

____________________________

There was a ring of the doorbell as Shota slipped on his hoodie on. "Coming!" He shouted in turn of the bell. Shota raced down the stairs eager to see his yellow-haired boyfriend. But when he made it to the doorway, Menimi was already striking up a conversation with Hizashi. "Oh, Shota!" Hizashi said happiness seeming to return to his face. "I was wondering when you'd be down. Your friendly brother here was just telling me about your, uh, nephew."

"Yeah," Menimi agreed. "Oh..." Shota said. "You can come inside Hizashi." Menimi backed into the hallway and retreated to the kitchen. "Sorry about him." Shota said once Menimi was gone. "He's a little overprotective."

"And by a little you mean a lot." Hizashi replied. "Also, I brought it."

"Brought what?"

Hizashi leaned towards Shota's eat and whispered. "The 'protection'." He quickly flashed a small gold square, with a ring shape inside it. "What." Shota said. His face turned as red as a tomato. "I wasn't talking about that type of protection!" He whisper-shouted. Hizashi busted out laughing. "Sorry! I was getting mixed signals!"

Shota sighed, cheeks still tinted with a deep red. "Just make sure nobody sees it. Especially my dad and brother. They'd flip."

Hizashi gave an okay sign and waltzed in. How is he so calm about this?! Shota asked himself while closing the door. "Hello, Yamada."

Hizashi jumped. "Oh!" He sighed in relief. "It's just you, Mr. Aizawa! Scared me for a second." Shota's dad rolled his eyes. "Good morning."

"Ah, good morning to you too, sir." Hizashi replied back. "How are you?"

"I'm doing okay, you?"

"Just fine, sir."

"Would you like to join us for breakfast?"

"Oh, I didn't realize how late the Aizawa's slept in! But no sir, I already ate."

Mr. Aizawa turned. "Suit yourself then." And with that he disappeared into the kitchen. "I didn't notice all the manners you kept bottled up in there." Shota said crossing his arms. "What can I say, your dad scares me." The blonde said with a smile. The two made their way to the kitchen and sat at the island. "Well, well, well. Look who's here." Hitoshi said from the breakfast table. She was holding little Hitoshi and had a grin on her face. "I wasn't expecting your boyfriend, Shota." She said with a playful tone. Shota just rolled his eyes and waited for his father to give him a plate.

Menimi passed his younger brother a plate of a small omelette and greens on the side and a cup full of coffee. As he sipped his own he turned to Hizashi. "Tell me about yourself, Yamada."

The boy in question gulped. "Well I'm in the hero course along with Shota here." He began, putting his arm on Shota's shoulder, which was briefly nudged away. "I like to sing, dance, listen to American pop groups I guess." While he continued, Menimi was constantly nodding his head and showed deep interest and what Hizashi had to say.

"Hey, Yamada." Shota's father spoke up. "What made you want to visit today?"

"Oh!" Hizashi lit up. "I wanted to spend a few days with Shota before my mom and I fly over to New York City." Shota tilted his head at him. "For what?"

Hizashi's smiled widened. "First we're gonna visit my aunt then take part in the New Year's Countdown."

"And you weren't gonna invite Shota!" Hitoshi whined. "Well," Hizashi scratched his neck. "I know how much he hates big crowds. And there's barely any room to move on those streets!" Shota shuddered at the thought of being pushed against random strangers in an already packed city. He already had to deal with that on trains, why make yourself experience that somewhere else. "Thank you for not inviting me." Shota said. "It was nothin'." Hizashi playfully smiled. "Like seriously, it was nothing." A small chuckle erupted from Shota and at the same time his phone dinged along with Hizashi's. It was their group chat that included them both along with Nemuri and Toshinori. The text was from Toshinori in fact

Guys I need advice :all_might

Something happened between me and Todoroki last night at Nemuri's party :all_might

This sounded urgent.