A Fairytale

"Trey I have to go back home. I miss my babies. And I know my mama probably having a fit." I said putting on the clothes he gave me. I've been here for two days and I know my family is probably worried about me.

"You don't have to go." He said.

"Yes I do. You just don't want me to." I said smirking.

"I don't." He said kissing my neck.

"You seriously can't be horny again." I said.

"Well I am and I need you."

"Well I have to go."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes! Now stop acting like a baby." I said hitting his chest.

"Fine. But there is something I need to talk to you about." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, I know you and the kids been looking for somewhere to stay and you been looking for work. Soo I took the liberty to do this." He said going to his dresser and pulling out some keys and papers and handing it to me.

"What's this ?" I asked.

"The keys to your new house and your paper work. I've been waiting for you to come back so we could run this company together." He said smiling.

"Oh no, trey this is definitely to much I can't take this." I said shaking my head no.

"But your going to. Look Erica I've spent ten years away from you and I've missed ten years of my kids life and I'd be damned if I miss ten more." He said.

"Trey no." I said putting the things on the bed.

"Why not?" He said.

"Because I don't want any hand outs. I wanna provide for my kids the right way." I said pulling up my pants.

"They my kids to." He said.

"Don't start." I said.

"Look." He said grabbing my hand. "I understand you a independent woman and you don't like people doing stuff for you but sometimes it's good for someone to do things for you. Now your taking this house and this job and I don't wanna hear no complaining."

"What about Barbie?" I whispered and he just laughed.

"I told you before. She was just a distraction."

"What about the baby?"

"We gonna figure all that out."

"I really do love you. I just wanted you to know that." I said hugging him.

"I love you more bunny." He said which made me blush.

"I think I can stay for a lil while longer." I said smirking.

"Oh really?" He asked pinning me to the bed.

"Oh definitely." I said Laughing as he attached his lips to my neck,

(Brakes residents )

"Mommy!" The twins said hugging as I came through the door.

"Hey babies." I said kissing their heads.

"And where have you been?" My mama asked me sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Out." I said walking into the kitchen.

"For two days?" She asked.

"Not today mama." I said.

"Well you did leave your children in my care for two days at that." She said.