Hot Springs (pt 2)

A tremor running up your back the moment the cold metal of the rental lockers touches your skin. Nothing to distract from the feeling of Bon's lips mashed down onto yours. Such a turn on with him needing to gravel down to your level just for the messy kisses he wanted so badly. Both of you have hands with minds of your own.

Your feathery touch traces up his bare chest and curl around the exwires neck. Every time you tighten a fistful of his brown and blonde curls earn you the sinfully delightful moan from his lips against yours. Unsure of what's even got into you unable to deny yourself even a sliver of self discipline. Bon such putty in your hands that you forget about leaving the scene at the hot springs. This secluded unused locker space all the two of you needed.

"C-Can I...Can I kiss them?" Bon's raspy voice startles you out of your own mind. Obvious your face read your misunderstanding and Bon clarified with a face flushed red, "Y-Your...stretch marks...I...I mean if you don't want to-"

You cut him off with a rush of your lips against his. Taking a gentle touch against his cheek as you bring your lips away just enough to speak, "You idiot...anything you want."

Sure the blush took away a lot of his seriousness but when his face lights up in an excited tizzy at your approval it's something else to behold. Your smile giving you away as you look at him. Bon doesn't waste a moment moving his lips from yours to start a trail down your neck and shoulders. Amazed you didn't even think he'd realized the stretch marks on your shoulders.

Sure as hell he did though and the exorcist took excellent care showering your overly sensitive skin with a million kisses every few inches. On fire each touch of his warm lips and the scruff of his chin were like electrical triggers sending aching wakes of pleasure all over. And worst of all between your legs. By now your straps of your swimsuit were doing you dirty justice. Hanging limpy barely keeping anything up. You swallow what nerves you do have and when Bon moves to kiss further down you make and pull your swimsuit down past your chest. Leaving not much above the waist to the imagination.

Taken back almost a split second you retract your idea before Bon's hands come up like he wants to touch but stays still, "Holy crap...you're beautiful."

Abashed you want to swat away his stupid comments. Without a chance though as Bon drops to his knees before you and place the longest full lipped kiss on the stretch marked skin above your belly button. His broad hans on your hips keeping you in place the entire time. Your breath sucks in and you hold your hands up near your face completely embarrassed to have him fall into worshipping you so easily. Like thinking about you was second hand to Bon.

Your turn for your face to light up red as his kisses lower. Once your navel, his strong hands sliding up your thighs as his kisses lower themselves. He hesitates only briefly before kissing your thighs. Looking up at you with those brown eyes that melted your heart. Now though, that face looking up at you between your legs wasn't as innocent as before.

Stomach in knots compare to nothing as bad as the ache between your legs. Bon's face so close you can feel his warm breath on the skin of your thighs. This far along you weren't passing this up. He'd already seen more of you than anyone else. What was the rest of the way.

You reach down and pull back the spandex between your legs away. Bon's face lights up bright red and the inadvertent lick of his lips and lump that swallows down his throat only make you shudder. It's that obvious how long he's wanted you.

"...I've, I've never done anything like this...I'm probably...really bad at it....and you're, you're so perfect and I...I don't want to screw it up and...I mean- are you sure?" Bon twisted up with his own excitement and nerves looks up at you through the pieces of brown and blonde hair falling in his face. Just looking at him stare up at you seals the deal of how badly you want him. Chewing your bottom lip with a sheepish nod you reach your free hand down and brush the stray curls from his forehead.