9:27 am

Sal wakes up again and sees that Larry isn't there.

"L-larry?"

"Yo," Sal looks over the edge of the bed

"why r u on the floor?"

"U fell asleep in my arms and moved around a lot and I ended up falling off the bed"

Sal's face turned red under his mask.

"Hey u ok? From last night?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about what I did. I really am"

Larry was about to say he meant the nightmare but guessed Sal didn't remember it.

"Sooo what do you want to do today little dude?" Larry asked teasing Sal about his size.

"Is that an insult? How dare you I may be small but I'm a fast motherfucker" Sal said back.

Larry chuckled "dude you now I think your small size is adorable. It's great for cuddling."

Larry watched as Sal's shoulders went up meaning he was blushing.

"Heh cute anyways let's go eat breakfast," Larry said heading to the kitchen.

"yeah...breakfast."

"Tada pancakes not the best but its something" Larry said with a dorky smile.

"Dude these are from the freezer I saw them yesterday."

"damn dude gotta hurt me like that" Larry said wiping away a fake tear.

Sal laughed at this. Larry set the plates on the table and sat down with Sal. Sal looks at the food and then at Larry.

"oh right do you want me to turn away?" Larry asked.

He didn't want to look away he really wanted to see Sal's face but he respected his privacy.

"uh no I'm just not that hungry right now I guess..." Sal said looking down.

He was hungry but he didn't want to eat.

"that's cool man we can just refreeze them and cook it again later."

"Larry you are so gross!!" Sal said laughing.

Larry laughed too but was also concerned Sal never turned down pancakes even if he just ate.

Later that day at 6:46 pm

"Boys time for dinner!!" Lisa called from the kitchen.

"ALRIGHT MOM" Larry yelled back.

Larry was hoping it was hamburgers he loves when his mom cooks. Sal and Larry both go to the kitchen and sit down at the table. Lisa put a plate with food on it. It was hamburgers.

"HELL YEAH," Larry yelled.

"Watch your language," Lisa says with a laugh.

"Sal are you not feeling well? You haven't touched your food yet" Lisa asked staring at Sal.

"Uh... I'm just not that hungry right now. Maybe I'll eat it later."  Sal said looking at Larry.

Larry looked back concerned at Sal. He hadn't eaten anything all day and he kept saying he wasn't hungry. Larry leaned over and whisper

"Hey man you feeling ok? You haven't eaten all day the most you had was water." Larry asked concerned.

"I uh just don't feel that good today, that's all," I whisper back.

Larry looks skeptical but nods and eats his food. I look at my plate and push it away some.

"I think I'm gonna head home," I say quickly and run out of the apartment and to the elevator.

'God, how could I just run out of there like that?' I ask myself 'Whatever it doesn't matter I'm just gonna go home and go to sleep.'

I take a deep breath as the elevator dings signaling its at my floor. I get off and run to my room.  I throw myself onto the bed and start crying. 'why is this so hard to do? It seems so easy...but I guess once you stop eating food just seems more tempting to eat.' 'How can will I explain this to Larry tomorrow? Whatever I'll just say I felt really sick and didn't want him catching it.' I continue to ask myself questions soon drifting off into a deep sleep.