Back To The Falls

Start from the beginning

Y/n: You can stay in bed if you want. I'll bring you some waffles.

Clockwork: Thanks.

Clocky smiled at me and I smiled back. We shared a kiss, which almost got a little spicier than we meant for it to before I went downstairs to make food. I walked into the kitchen, seeing Slenda and Benny talking.

Y/n: Morning.

Slenda: Morning Y/n.

Benny: Morning~

I opened up the cupboard, grabbing out some flour, sugar, baking powder, and some vanilla extract. I grabbed some measuring cups, measuring spoons, and two bowls. I put in the right amount of each dry ingredient before going to the fridge, grabbing eggs and milk. I put a cup of milk in the other bowl with 2 eggs as well as the vanilla and some olive oil before mixing it all up. After that, I added it to the dry ingredients and mixed for a minute. 

Y/n: Is the waffle iron still on the shelves?

Slenda: No, I moved it to the bottom cupboard.

I nodded and went down, grabbing the iron and plugging it in on the counter. After waiting for it to heat up, I oiled the faces with a little rubber brush before I put the mix in. Skip forward a few minutes and I had 4 delicious looking golden waffles. I smiled at my amazing creations as I grabbed some powdered sugar, cinnamon, table syrup and maple syrup, as well as butter as I put it all in little glass bowls, placing it all on a large tray. I put the Waffles with them as well as two sets of knives and forks.

Benny: Who's the lucky lady?

Y/n: Clockwork. And me. 

Slenda: You two finally got together?

Y/n: You say that like you're betting with the others on who I get with.

Slenda: Don't be ridiculous. We only bet on who you sleep with.

I facepalmed as Benny came up to me.

Benny: So... Remember that Spring you told me about?

Y/n: Oh, yeah?

Benny: Well... Wanna go there today?

Y/n: Hmm... I guess it couldn't hurt. Once I'm done eating with Clocky I'll stop by your room and we'll go.

Benny: Make sure to look good~

Y/n: I always do.

I smirked and kissed her cheek as I left with breakfast. I heard Slenda snickering and looked back to see Benny with an almost dumbfounded look on her face. I smirked and continued back to my room. As I walked in, I looked to see Clocky sit up on the bed. She looked at the tray, drooling slightly at the waffles. I chuckled and sat down, laying the tray on its stands over both our laps.

Y/n: Enjoy.

Clocky smiled wide at this as she started putting a bunch of stuff on her waffles. She used a little of everything and I did the same. However, I only used the Maple Syrup while Clocky used a little of both. Clock and I both took our first bite, and I noticed Clocky quietly squeal in joy.

Clockwork: Sho good!

Y/n: Might wanna finish chewing before you compliment my cooking.

Clockwork: Shorry... Sorry, it's just so good!

Y/n: Glad to hear it.

Clocky and I kept eating, not really talking at all and just enjoying the sweet food. After not much time, we finished the food. We both happily sighed and I put aside the tray. I laid on my side, hugging Clockwork.