F I V E !

RUBY GRABBED a knife from downstairs and opened the door. Colin stood there outside. "How's the game and you getting back home coming along?" He asked.

"Uh, g-good, hey nows not really a good um time right now why don't you come back later?" Ruby asked trying to close the door. Colin puts his foot in the way of the door.

"I can't unless Stefan's done with the game, I can't leave" Colin said. Ruby gripped tightly onto the knife in her hand. Colin's eyes trailed down towards the knife.

Ruby hesitated before pouring out everything. "Stefan has to kill me for me to return home but we're busy right now because he just killed his dad" Ruby said.

Colin stared into Ruby's eyes. "You gonna kill me now?" He asked.

Ruby shook her head. "Wh-What? No! I-I could never!" Ruby said. Ruby wasn't a murderer sure she had murdered the same characters over and over again but only so she could beat the movie but now she couldn't bring herself to do it. 

Colin handed her a trophy. "Do it, I'll come back to life anyway" Colin shrugged.

Ruby brought the trophy above Colin's head. "I'm so sorry about Pearl later on in the future" She muttered before bringing down the trophy on the males head. Colin fell limp and lifeless on the floor.

Ruby dropped the trophy and soon fell to her knees. "Oh god" She muttered bringing her knees to her chest and hugging them. That's two dead bodies now twice more than Ruby ever imagined killing.

"You never told me I had to kill you" a voice said. Ruby immediately stood up and wiped her eyes. Ah shit.

"St-Stefan!" Ruby said. Ruby than sighed. "I'm so-"

"Please don't make me kill you"

Ruby's eyes locked with Stefan's. "What?" Ruby questioned.

Stefan walked down the stairs before hugging the girl tightly. "Please don't make me kill you, I-I don't want too" Stefan said.

"Stefan, I should've told you earlier" Ruby said.

Stefan shook his head. "When did you find out? When did you know that I had to kill you? What made you think that you couldn't stay here longer?" Stefan began throwing questions left and right.

"I found out while I was showering, I knew it because I started forgetting things, things that I knew from my life in the future, my friend, my disliking for tea, the lyrics to each of 'The Police' songs, and others" Ruby said.

Stefan stood there quietly. "Please stay" Stefan begged quietly.

"Stefan I can't" Ruby said.

"Please" He begged once again.

Ruby started debating between staying with Stefan or having him murder her. Ruby could finally give Stefan the happy ending that she wanted him to have but in doing so she would lose every memory of her future life and if she left Stefan, she would never be able to forgive herself.

Then a black bar appeared behind Stefan as she hugged him.

STAY WITH STEFAN | GO BACK HOME

AUTHORS NOTE
The choices you make
will affect the books
ending if you are
unsatisfied with the
original ending choose
the other choice also
keep in mind this ain't
a happy book where the
main characters get a
happy ending