Chapter 8: Temptation

Erin's POV

I waited a couple minutes and emerged from my hiding spot, Dumbledore was gone. I quietly snuck into Snape's classroom. That was nerve racking

"Professor?" I said, it was too dark in the classroom. "Lumos" I casted. I looked around and didn't see him, suddenly the door opened and I whipped around, it was Snape. "Nox."

"Ms. Smith."

"Professor, you scared me." I smiled

"You were supposed to come after dinner, no around 12 am, Smith." he scoffed

"I forgot, but I'm here now, aren't you happy?" I smiled

"Smith.." he hesitated to say something

"Don't resist, just do it." I was close to him, I brushed his lip with my finger.

"You're very tempting, Ms. Smith." He held the back of my head.

"I know." I whispered into his ear

"Wearing a skirt, no tights or leggings.. winking at me, smiling... All of you just drives me insane." He said letting go of me, backing away. I heard a voice in the hallway, "Erin?" I walked out to see Kaylee. She walked into the classroom, Snape was grading papers.

"I was helping Professor Snape grade papers, did you need something."

"No, why are you out at 12 am, Rin?"

"I just told you, Kaylee. I wouldn't lie to you." I said

"Alright.. I'm going back to bed." She said and walked out

I walked over to the door and shut it, then walked over to Snape's desk and sat on it

"Smith? What are you doing?" he asked

"Tempting you, Professor" I said seductively

"Dammit, Smith..." he looked up at me. I think he was nervous because I didn't have leggings on.

"What, what is bothering you?" I asked

"You.. everything," he stood up and stood between my legs, he was hard. Didn't know I had that effect on him, hmm, "everything about you bothers me." He kissed me deeply, then started with tongue. I softly moaned as he pressed me against the desk harder, his member harder.. he unbuttoned my shirt and pulled my love handles closer to him, he kissed my neck, leaving a hickey, then started kissing my lips again.

"Professor" I moaned, he backed away. "Is everything okay?"

"You should go... before I get too carried away.." he said sitting back down, I buttoned my shirt back up and got down.

"I would've let you get carried away, Professor." I whispered and put my robe back on, "I'll leave you to your work, Professor Snape."

"Have a good night, Ms. Smith.." he said

I walked towards the door and looked over my shoulder, he was looking at me. I turned around and said, "Remember what I said about staring at me? At least compliment me after.." I smiled and walked out. I was walking up to my room and saw.. Draco?

"Draco?" I asked, he turned around and smiled.

"Hey, I never knew if you felt the same about me. The days were separated, I'm constantly thinking about you... and I wanted to see you before I went insane." he chuckled, and I smiled. He kissed me, and I kissed back... I've gotten into deep now.. we were passionately kissing each other and he stuck his hand up my shirt and the other around my waist, pulling me close to him as he can. "Please, just give me tonight, Rin.. then we can go back to being friends." I nodded and he kissed me again, I didn't know if I was just mad about what happened with Snape or if I actually wanted this.. it confused me in so many ways.

We got up to Draco's room and he kissed my neck. Not even noticing I had a hickey, but he gave me more. We started undressing each other, trying not to break the kiss. He threw me on his bed, he kissed my stomach and led up to my lips. I softly moaned when he found a sweet spot on my neck, he smiled and whispered "Favourite spot, huh?" and kissed there again as I moaned more. He got up and put a silencing spell on the door, and then got on the bed and kissed me passionately again.

You can only imagined what happened the rest of the night.. yes we had sex... and I'm pretty sure it was revenge sex.. hope this doesn't ruin anything with Snape.. or our friend group..

It was morning, I woke up completely undressed.. Draco was turned looking the other direction. I got up and got dressed.

"So, last night.." he said.

"Draco, I like you. But I don't want to ruin our friend group, we'll always be best friends. Maybe one day in the future it'll work out. I'm not looking for a relationship right now though, I hope you understand." I smiled weakly

"I understand, it was stupid to think that you'd like anyone from the friend group. I'm sorry."

"Draco, I love you, as my best friend. I always will, let's try not to make things awkward, act like this never happened if that helps." I said nicely

"Alright, thank you though, for last night." he said and smiled

"No problem. I'll see you at breakfast, I'll be sitting with Harry."

"Alright, see you then."

I walked to my room and laid in bed

"Where were you?" Kaylee asked

"Having sex, I'm not lying."

She choked on her water and said "What! With Snape?!"

"No! Just a friend from our friend group, he came back early to see me."

"Ooohhh." She said funnily

"We decided to be friends after, so it wouldn't be awkward in the group." I sighed

"Aw I'm sorry, Rin." she said

"It was mutual, so I didn't have a problem... I just wonder how he is feeling though.. I do feel bad."

"We should head to breakfast, they have waffles!" she exclaimed, she's always been crazy about waffles and pickles, for her birthday I got her a giant jar of pickles.

We made our way to the Great Hall, Draco walked with us. He seemed fine and didn't make it awkward, I introduced him to Kaylee.

We walked in and I look at the head table to see Snape glaring at me, I looked away and sat down. Oh god, did Snape find out about Draco and I...

End of Chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy. Have a great day/night