Jenny.

Everyone in town was so worried especially Maria's and Colin's parents. They were grieving so much everyday. Maria's parents contacted they lawyer a few days after she went missing. She ended up suing their doctor.–Maria's POV– wow where am I and what is this place.?? I have to find Colin, He's the reason I did this. *starts crying* (Maria then starts describing the place)

it is so dim and almost completely black in here and it looks like the trees are made of candle wax. oh my what have I done ? COLIN !!!? COLIN ?! Maria screams colin's name and she starts walking as she can barely see in front of her. she has no idea what to do. She continue screaming Colin's name repetitively.

Maria then hears a voice up ahead head but she slightly recognizes this voice but she can tell it is definitely not Collin. as the voice gets closer and closer she can identify what they are saying. they are loudly screaming HELLO. as the voice Maria here's gets closer and closer she can tell exactly who it is... it is her old friend Jenny that died of a a supposed drug overdose four months ago. Maria runs up to her and knowing that is her she gives her a giant hug and a kiss on the cheek. she thought that she would never see her again. they are still both clearly confused at what is going on. but then Jenny starts saying how she got there.

Maria omggg you were the last person that I was expecting to see here. i've been here for the past four months waiting for someone to come and rescue me and wondering how I can get out of this sort of altered reality. oh my wow Jenny how did you even get here? my doctor that I recommend to you gave me these pills that were supposed to help with my daily migraines and stomach pain. but I just kept getting sicker and sicker as you know. and then one day when I took my pill I just fainted on the floor. then I woke up and seen a bunch of flashing black and white lights and I was here.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: OK guys it's me Elizabeth I know I haven't updated the story in literally months now but I'm going to start updating it probably at least once a week until it's finished. And sorry for my bad grammar and spelling I don't really want to take the time and capitalize and put commas by every word LMAO

enjoy ! /// (part 3 in a couple days)