Chapter 12

Chapter 12 

Elli's POV

After my little prank on Cathy we started talking about little stupid love stories that we had in Middle School. You know it was good to talk about that, I missed being drama free the only big thing having to worry about was to write an essay or taking a big test not having to worry about Kyle, or ruining or friendship because of some stupid little bitch.

"What are you gonna do about Kyle?" Cathy suddenly asked turning my face from really happy to just mad and sad.

 "I honestly don't know I mean he lied right to my face" I said rubbing my temples and groaned in frustration.

"What? What did he lie about? Ugh you know if you don't do anything about this i'll take it into my own hands" Cathy said crossing her hands and facing her heads toward the ceiling as if that was something to be proud of. 

Oh Cathy.

"First of all no thank you, I do not want to be part of your little scheme" I said giggling., and he said supposedly that on the night that Ashley sent the video he csame to my house but you told him to leave and of course I knew that you wouldn't ever do that"  I said picking my nails obviously pissed off about it.

"Um, Elli... He didn't lie. I actually did send him back on that night. But before you start screaming, I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU I MEAN ALL HE WAS GONNA DO WAS MAKE THINGS WORSE. Trust me" Cathy looked at me with pleading eyes.

I felt my stomach drop when she said that.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" I jumped of the bed and my eyes were getting teary eyed.

"WE WERE BOUND TO TALK ANYWAY MAYBE IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF YOU MAYBE JUST MAYBE INSTEAD OF HANGING OUT WITH YOU ID BE WITH KYLE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE NORMAL"  I said feeling a tear rolling down my cheek.

"I was just trying to save you from him hurting you more"

"You know what you were right he was gonna hurt me." I said 

"Really thank god-" I cut her off and said

"but you hurt me more... Please leave my house" I said turning my back at her trying really hard not to cry more than I already am.

"Elli? Ple-"

"I SAID LEAVE" I said officially starting to cry like a little kid.

Damn it.

"Fine" I heard cathy pick up her bag and walk put of my room. Right when she was about to leave I saw in the corner of my eye she looked back at me and left.

As soon as I heard the front door open and close I ran to my bed and screamed in the pillow.

My life was a big gigantic fucking mess.

Kyles POV

Damn I really screwed up. Elli probably hates me right now. Im not even sure if she will ever talk to me again.

I sat on my bed and started thinking about when this whole gigantic mess started and then I remembered it was all Ashleys idea to start hanging out but of course I started actually liking hanging out with her but I did not like what Elli would think about it. But then again I wanted to get Ellis attention but I didn't think it would be this kind of attention because I think I like her. But right now that doesnt really matter does it. I ruined everything. I went to sleep because as always my dreams are better than reality.

It was Monday. That meant that I had to go and get Ashley, but I don't want to And I don't think Elizabeth would want me to go and pick her up. Ugh I dont know what to do with my life right now so I went to take a long hot shower but not too long of course. I washed my hair I left it to air dry like I always do just put on a gray t-shirt, some jeans, and my black converse. I went down for breakfast.

Ellis POV

Monday. The day in which was my favorite once, now is the most dreaded one of all. Im gonna have to tell mom to drop me at school because im not gonna walk with this weather and im really sure that im not going go with Kyle. Ugh.I got dressed just a grey tank top a red flannel some light washed jeans (which are not apparently cool anymore but I love all of my jeans equally no discrimination here people) and my black bart simpson converse which may i add love.For the first time in a really long time I woke up earlier than Nicole so I mean why not have a little fun.

Thank god for wifi, youtube and some really loud speakers.

I just looked for AC/DC which I have heard too many times before ,my dad loves them and apparently most of society 'likes them' im just sat here just like why man. 

I put a random song and I went to the door because I know that shes gonna start running around screaming once it starts.

The song finally started and I have never laughed so hard in my life. It looked like her eyes were gonna pop out.

I heard a knock on my door and my heart im pretty sure was on the floor, i instantly stooped laughing and I was in a whole different mood.

I silently and slowly may I add went down the stair and actually succeeded without falling and I slowly opened it already knowing who was there. 

Kyle.

Authors Note:

Heey guyss it me Alejandra

YAY new chapter!!!!  Im so happy that Kyle is there but it could either be a disaster too early in the morning or a happy ending in the morning. Who knows ;) Well we started school a few weeks ago and im so happy to see all my friends again. Well enough. Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and Share to all your friends and even family haha. Well thank you for reading, OH AND I TOTALLY FORGOT WE HAVE A TWITTER ACCOUNT ITS @JealousyWattpad be sure to follow that for maybe some updates and sneak peeks ;)

Love youuuu 

XOXO,

Alejandra :))))

P.S if you know where I got the XOXO from you are instantly one of my favorite people ever.