°°Here°°

We spent about an hour at the Midoria's, they insisted we ate the cake with them, and dinner, watched some funny videos of young Midoria as a child, Aizawa seemed to enjoy them- a lot more than the rest of us.
Or at least he showed it more, he smiled and tried to put a bunch of weird snap chat filters on midoria as a baby, Him and Izuku's mom shared some videos.
Aizawa explained that he never uses snap chat for anything other than the filters- so even if Midoria followed him he'd be dissapointed, with that he never shared his username.
He was worried he'd be spammed with class 1A's mischief before to long...

But after it all was over, we let the woman better heal- and left Izuku to care for her alone.
It was dark outside now, and we had already called in to say we were planning to stay off work for the rest of the night.
I stopped by and got more gas- Aizawa asleep on my arm once again.
It felt nice to unflex, i was flexed up in front of Midoria's mother the whole time and Aizawa avoided me just a bit...
So it felt nice to have him back.

And i thought I'd ask- to end my suffering curiosity.
And to see if maybe i could make my form better for him, i wanted him to be comfortable around me at all costs.

"Aizawa?... Are you awake?"
The sleepy male hummed a response.
"I-i in no way wish to trigger you, or cause you displeasure- but... Why do you hate 'Allmight'?"
Aizawa sat up a bit, confused.
"Well... It's just that you seem to always feel discomfort when i am in my flex form and-"
Aizawa sighed.
"I... I- i don't know. Ive always hated how strong you looked, and how you always smiled... So i guess that was a main reason- that reason is no longer the main one, but... I don't hate you allmight i dont- i simply disliked how you always smile, when a situation isnt exactly okay, including yourself. It's like you flex and hide- and because of that i couldn't... Trust you? I- i guess I've just been so used to having you around when we were kids that once you hit fame it took you away from me in a way, even if we weren't close- it's like you and endeavor forgot about us all, you know? The whole class- like you forgot we were a team effort... It's... If im honest that part of it was dumb. The... The main reason now is... Something i wish i could control... But can't"
Aizawa's breath shook, he turned to look out his window.
Then he calmed himself.
"I... When i see you in that form i no longer see you yagi- it's like the USJ was all it took. One last push- and you were off of my grid. So... When i look at that form now... I see-"
He gulped a bit and shook his head.
I couldn't help but put my hand on his knee, to comfort him.
He needed this more than i did, i could tell.
I wanted him to be able to push all of these demonds out- and if it was a problem with me i wanted to do my best to help.

"Allmight when i see that form i see the- the nomu-"
He took my hand off of his knee and held it with both if his hands- dispite being unflexed, i was still a lot bigger than the average, and his hands compared to mine were about two and a half inches smaller.

I parked the truck along the side of an unbussy road, and turned to let Aizawa sob onto my shoulder.
"Y-yagi- h-he"
I shushed him, slowly swirling his hair under my free hand, he shook violently... And at first i thought he was just crying.
But then i herd the breaths.
Fuck.
"Shhhh-"
His grip on my hand was strong, and i had to push off of him to climb out my car door and make my way over to his- pulling him gently out of the car and moving us both to the back seats for room,
I layed him down on his back, trying to talk him through his anxiety attack- which then started to be a panic attack.
The truck lights were on and his eyes blurred into the light- his jaw was clenched tight and his body was stiff- trying to stop the shaking
"Shhh... Shhh look at me, me eyes aizawa. Breathe. Breathe shhhh... Let yourself shake- you need to shake it's okay, im here for you-"
Im an idiot. I fucking knew this would happen.
I am such a fool.
"Im gonna unlock your jaw okay? I won't hurt you okay?"
He nodded a bit- fearful eyes on mine.
He was responsive. Good.
"Okay... Shhh"
His jolting lessened a bit and he whimpered for a moment.
Then there was a loud pop as i unlocked his jaw- he breathed in a heavy breath through his mouth and whimpered more and more.
"Shh... Shhh- my eyes again. My eyes look"
He looked at me with watery eyes- fear dying down.
"Breathe shhh... Im gonna turn off the lights okay? Okay?"
He nodded a moment... Then shook his head violently.
"I-its okay, one at a time okay? Im right here. I've got you, i will never hurt you Aizawa. Never- look at the stars okay- one light at a time okay?"
He stared out the back window, i turned off one of the small lights- pressing it once and moving to the other... I waited about thirty more seconds before i clicked that one off too.
His eyes were calm now, focused on the stars.
I layed down right next to him, trying to fit my long body along the edge of the seats.
I wrapped my long arms around him.
"Im sorry shouta... I should have never brought it up... Look at the stars okay? I've got ya..."
I watched his tired eyes slowly drift close-
And waited about another four minutes until i herd him sleep soundly before i moved slowly away and buckled him up, moving back to the drivers seat and starting the car.