Her Protector

Floch, Joseph and Nathan were sitting in the mess hall. Since it was so late, no one else was around.

"You should maybe consider being a bit nicer to the Commander," Nathan said.

"Hell no," Floch replied.

"That bitch has cost us nothing but loss and suffering. She's not a worthy commander."

"You should really think about re-wording that little piece of bullshit that came out your mouth bastard," Levi said.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Hanji's little protector," Floch taunted.

Levi was in front of him within seconds. He grabbed Floch's jacket and lifted him off the ground.

"You touch her, you deal with me," Levi hissed.

"Oh, I've touched a nerve I see," Floch said.

"Floch, shut it!" Joseph warned.

"I see your friends are smarter than you," Levi said.

"Now, explain to me why you said those things to Commander Hanji and why would you kick her when she's down you bastard. Don't you know it's rude to hit a lady."

"Pf! I don't owe you any explanation!" Floch replied.

"I meant what I said. And she is no lady. Never will be, not pretty enough for one thing."

Rage burned in Levi's eyes. Seconds later, Floch was flying across the room. Levi looked at the other two.

"W-we promise to stay away from the Commander!" Joseph said.

"A-and never hurt her and to follow her every order!" Nathan added.

"You better or I will personally deal with you." Levi growled.

Joseph and Nathan ran, they at least were smart enough to not mess with Levi. Floch on the other hand, was not. He got up and was ready to keep going.

"When I said, I would have like if Hanji died during that mission, I meant it." Floch said.

Levi slammed his fist into Floch's face, it was so powerful it knocked Floch onto his ass.

"Youdo not have anyright to say that about Hanji," Levi hissed.

He rolled up his sleeves.

"You got problems with her, you got problems with me."

~~~~~~~~