The car ride had been silent. No one dared speak a word more about the Landon situation in fear of upsetting someone. Olivia watched out the window, counting the amount of cars that passed by. The brunette teen sat next to her best friend. She noticed the scowl on his face. Olivia wondered if he had a million questions going through his head just as she did.

"Do you think Landon was really capable of doing something like this?" Olivia whispered only wanting Rafael to hear her.

"Do you?" Raf said, Olivia pondered on her thoughts for a second.

"I know Landon isn't responsible for the deaths of those people. He wouldn't hurt anyone." Rafael nodded in agreement. "I just don't understand why he would lie about being compelled and then on top of that steal that knife." In the front seat Hope had been trying to avoid ease dropping on the conversation behind her. But supernatural hearing made that more than impossible. She herself had thought the same thing. Why would Landon lie?

••••

The three teenagers had split from Alaric while he was bringing back a women from the bus to some type of medical attention. Olivia felt like they had been walking forever, and to make it worse no one had said a word since Alaric's departure.

"Hope are we getting any closer?" Olivia asked, breaking the silence.

"I think so. Just hang in a little longer and we'll find him." As much as Hope tried to be happy about finding Landon. Olivia and Raf couldn't help but notice the anger in her voice.

"What exactly happened on that bus?" Rafael asked as he walked along side Hope. Olivia followed behind the two listening in on their conversation.

"No one knows. They say something incinerated it from the inside." Hope said with a look of pure disappointment on her face.

"Look whatever he did I know there's a good explanation for it." Rafael defended. Hope looked back in Olivia's direction, she simply nodded agreeing with the werewolf.

"He's the most loyal friend I've ever had. He and Olivia where there for on the worst day of my life." Olivia gave the boy a sympathetic smile knowing where he was going with this. "After my girlfriend died he was one of the only things that kept me going. So let me go get that knife back for you and then we can all go hear him out." Rafael reasoned.

"Appreciate the passion but maybe you should exert of it making new friends." Hope said, her voice showing knowing no sign of sympathy.

"Hope I think you should listen to him. I know Landon, I trust Landon he would never lie to Rafael or me. Just let one of us talk to him before you go in guns blazing. Please." Olivia pleaded with the tribrid.

"Olivia, I know he's your brother but that's why you can't see past this." Hope said looking at the girl softly. Rafael scoffed, he was getting fed up with this conversation.

"You want us to look for new friends so we can be as popular and as well liked as you." Hope turned toward the boy and glared. "Yeah I've been at the school for two days and I've already heard all about Hope Mikealson and her sunny disposition. I'll get you the stupid not stupid knife and the answers you want. I promise." Olivia and Hope stood shocked by Rafael's outburst. Olivia was surprised Rafael had dared to stand up against the intimidating girl.