Chapter 7

Andrea's POV

I thanked Jerry and got into my apartment. I went straight into my bedroom and cried. I dont even know why i'm crying I didn't even know the guy. I guess i'm just kind of mad. After a while of crying I finally asleep in my dress and makeup.

Harry,s POV

Where is this girl? I've been waiting for 2 hours. I've been waiting here for hours. Finally I gave up and went home. As soon as I got home i watched tv an feel asleep angry.

Andrea's POV

When I woke up I remembered everything that happened last night. I was still devastated and I really don't know why. I got out of bed , put my hair in a ponytail, took my makeup off from last night, and took a shower. I was in the shower for a long time, it didn't really feel like it though. When I got out of the shower it was already 12 and I had 7 missed calls from Paula and 1 from Simon. I didn't call them back. I went into my room put on a t shirt and shorts, I turned on the tv in the living room, and started to get caught up on the latest episodes of Teen Wolf, Baby Daddy, Wipeout, and Young and Hungry.

When I finally was sick of watching tv I sent a text to my mom.

To Mom:Hi mom I miss you so much I have to come home soon.

From Mom:Hi sweetheart I miss you very very much, you have to come home for thanksgiving.

To Mom: Don't worry I wont, I have to now mom I will text you later love you.

I put some keds on and got my purse. I got into my car and drove to Simons office.