decission

I walked down the stairs happy for what was goig to happen today. I was getting an abortion. I sat down on my seat waiting for Jake. I pulled out my phone and looked at old pictures of when I was younger. i looked so much happier. Now I know why Peter Pan never wanted to grow up. Megan and Ryder broke up, and Megan is now dating someone from the soccer team. She felt horriable for me and how Ryder just ignored me.

Ryder hasn't talked to me for weeks. I am totally alone. I have been home schooled since the baby situation, and last week I finally made my dession to get an abortion so I could get my life back.Jake walked down the stairs and grabbed his keys "ready sis?" I jumped up "yes."

                                                                                        ///

I walked inside the house three hours later. I ran round the living room until Jake grabbed my hand and made me some dinner since my parents were away for the month. He made me a grilled cheese with bacon and fries. I started eating when Jake looked at me "what" "you know you have to go back to school tomorrow right" I swallowed and looked at him "okay....fine." He smilled and poked my side. I started laughting.

                                                                                        ///

I woke up the next morning and got dressed in a wine colored shirt and pumps with white pants. I had my hair down and put some makeup on. I smilled at my apperance. The first real smile for a month. I walked downstairs and saw Jake ready for school. I smilled at him and grabbed my backpack, phone,and keys. I walked outside and jumped into my 2015 Subaru BRZ and Jake hoped into his mustang. I plugged my phone into ther radio and turned on the music and rolled down the window and started off for school. When I arrived at school I parked and got out. Everyone stopped and starting staring at me. I got out and saw Jake. He took his sunglasses off and we walked throught the crowed of people. Before we got i I saw Ryder kissing some girl, a really pretty girl. I turned and kept walking. As I opened the door people yelled "Rose wait." I turned around and saw everyone. They ran up to us and walked next to us. Ryder isn't part of our group anymore, and were all a lot happier.

I walk up to my locker and got my stuff for first period. Every guy was staring right at me. I sat down and flipped y hair making all the guys in the class fall in love with me more. I was talking to Megan next to me when Ryder walked in with his girlfriend and sat down in the front of class. I tried not to stare at them, but a few times I did and it was sort of killing me inside. Jackson walked in and noticed me and sat down on the other side of me. "Hey Rose so whats up?" I looked at him, those same soothing soft eyes that have always bee there. I snapped out of it "good you?" "I'm good.Rose I miss you so much, and I think about you every night and every minute. Will you be my girlfriend... again?" I was shocked by his response "yes, yes." I hugged him so tight, I never wanted to let go.

I walked to lunch with Jackson. We talked about the most random stuff like always. I smilled at everything and so did he. I absolutly loved this kid. We got our lunches and sat down at the table with everyone. Jackson was still getting his lunch, so it was just me and everyone else. "So are you and mr. lovebird together agin?" I looked at Lily "yeah." Jake looked at me and smiled. I looked back at him "be quiet dude."

Jackson walked over and sat down. Jake spoke up "It's nice to have you back bro." They did the guy hug and we ate lunch. Halfway throught lunch Ryder ran out of the lunch room chasing after his girlfriend. We all stood up nd alked after them. Even though we hated him, he never does anything like that. We stopped when we were staring right at him. He didn't ntice us, but jus talked. "Baby, I'll help you with our baby." "Really Ryder will you" "Yes I love babies, and I didn't use protection on purpose, because I want a chil with you, your beautiful and sexy. You will make an amazing wife and mom." "Mom." I froze in place, was he going to do what I think he was goint to do. He bent down one knee "Will you marry me Michelle" "Yes, yes, yes, yes.." They hugged and kissed. I totally freaked out. Jackson grabed me before I could totally attack Ryder.

How could he...

I pushed past everyone and ran outside trying to cool off, but I couldn't. I sat down on a bench and tried to calm down, but I couldn't. I heard the door open and Jackson appered. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back "The gang is talking to Ryder." He half hugged me and planted a kiss on my forehead "its just...how could he...I mean when he found out I was pregnant he ignored me and hated me, but this girl got pregnant and he gives her all of his heart." "Woa calm down Rose" I looked at him and sat on his lap and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and the moment was perfect.

We walked back inside after I cooled off. I looked at Jackson and smiled. We walked to our next class, and soon enough it was time to go home. I walked to my locker and was packing up when Ryder walked up to me. "Hey Rose i'm sorry about all of this..." "No Ryder stop I don't want to deal with you anymore, I'm dating Jackson again" He looked at m kinda hurt, but before he could say anything his girlfriend pulled with her.

I hoped into my car and drove home. Once I got home I called Jackson to come over, and he did. We walked downstairs and put in The Fault In Our Stars. Like always I cried and Jackson hugged me. I kissed his lips and fell asleep in his arms.