Pass me a shot

We walked into the bar that Sasha's uncle owns and let us in for free. We sat down and ordered two martinis. I swallowed hard as I took the first sip. "Wow I forgot how this tasted." "Yeah...hahaha..." Sasha said as she took the first sip of hers."a double please." I said to the bartender "are you sure Rose you don't want to hurt the baby." "Baby who." I said drinking the two shots down.

About an hour after we got there a really cute guy walked over to me and pulled me away "hey hottie wanna hook up?" I smiled "sure!" I followed him into the bathroom and locked the door. He smashed his lips against mine asking for entrance and I let him in. He pulled my dress off and his pants and shirt. "Liam" "Rose" I smiled and we continued.

Liam zipped up my dress and I fixed my hair. "I had fun." I said stumbling a bit "haha...me too." He said pecking my lips.

"Hey Sasha I'm ready to go." "Okay a minute" she turned around and gave her number to the guy I front of her and I did the same. "So how did it go?" I asked nudging her "good...you?" I smiled "we hooked up!" I said while we drove home."

We were. Block away from my house when I started not feeling to well. "Hey Rose you okay?" I forced a smile on my face "fine." We pulled up and I got out grabbing the car throwing up everywhere. "Hey Rose maybe I should take you to the hospital." I looked up grabbing my stomach. I look around but the whole room was spinning "hey Rose I'm right here." I look up to see about five...maybe six Sasha's before falling to the ground whimpering in pain.

Sasha bent down next to me on the phone with 911. I looked at Sasha, she was all blurry from tears. I yelled in pain as it felt like someone shot me ten times in the heart. Jake came running out with Ryder and the other Jake. "Hey what's going on?" Jake said a little pissed off. "She..." She was cut off by the sound of ambulances in the background. My eyes were all puffy, my hands covered in blood and sweat, and my body hurting with every move.

In the ambulance they told me the baby had suffered and is very sick. Jake never looked at me with so much disappointment before. I just laid my head back and went to sleep.

&$-/-::::-/-$&

I woke up and looked around the empty white room. All I could hear were a few faint voices from outside and beeping from the machine I was hooked up to. I sat up and grabbed my phone that was on the night stand. I had 25 missed calls from Ryder and 1 voicemail form him as we'll. I put the phone up to my ear and listened as his shaky voice spoke

' I know that your still asleep Rose but I wanted to say this now and only now, I feel incredibly bad about what you went threw on Friday and even more for what I'm about to say in the next few minutes. I feel bad about what I did to you and how I wasn't there for you when you probably wanted me to be but I feel really happy and excited that one day this world with have a child of our own and that he or she will look like you or me or the both of us combined, weather I will teach him baseball or protect her from all the boys out there but no matter what I will be there for you every step of the way Rose.'

I set the phone down 'I thought the baby died.' I grabbed the remote and called for a nurse. She finally came in "we'll hello your finally up, how are you feeling ma'am?" I smiled at her "fine... But where am I?" "We'll sweetheart your in the hospital after your little instead on Friday you have been here at the hospital... We got to save your baby at the end." "What day is it?" "Monday" "where is everyone?" She looked at me and pointed outside "they haven't left since you got here especially some lovely boy named Ryder who has been playing with the children."

"Would you send my mom in please." "Yes sure right away." The nurse opened giant curtains which reveled everyone sitting out there. She walked out and Ryder, Sasha, Megan, Jake, and my Mother stood up.

My mom walked in while everyone looked threw the window. "Hey mom can you close the curtains." "Sure honey." She walked over and closed them making the room a little darker but still more comfortable. " honey why didn't you tell me about the baby especially Ryder. He has been asking so many questions I thought my mind was going to burst" "so your not mad?" "Why would I be honey?" "Because I'm only 17." "Honey no matter what happened I'll always be there for my children because after you father left I never thought I could live another day, but you, Megan, and Jake you guys changed my minds and made me realize that I don't need a man in my life when I have three beautiful children and now a grandchild. Honey I would never be mad at you." "Thanks mom" "now honey I'll let you get some rest." She kissed me on the forehead then I fell asleep.