"Smart Noah, awe, he won't miss it. Besides, I need lunch money. A girl's gotta eat!"I snatched the bill and ran out the door. The school buses doors had just shut.

"Wait! Stop!" I screamed.

The buses doors opened once again and I climbed on. After being yelled at by the bus driver substitute for five minutes, I was finally able to take my seat.

(20 min. later)

Finally the bus ride was over. I went my seperate way from my brothers, and met up with my best friend, and only friend, Sammy. Sammy is like a sister to me, has been ever since we first met. Were like twins... except for the fact that she's not human and i am.

Now, you are probably wondering what she is. Sammy is a witch, It runs in her blood. Her mother was a witch, as well as her grandmother and her great-grandmother, and so on and so fourth.

We get along pretty well though, when she told me I didn't freak out. We are both really freaky, and sometimes i dont feel human even though i am, it feels like there is something more......

"Chris!" Sammy screamed breaking me out of my thoughts.

I was not watching where I was going, until it was too late. I ran right into Brandon's back. Everyone was scared of him, he like totally owned the school. But for some reason, I wasn't like them. He didn't scare me the slightest.

"I'm so sorry." I stated. Not because he scared me, because he didn't. I was truely sorry.

He turned around and looked straight into my eyes. His dark red ones looking deep into my Ocean blue ones.

"Its okay Chris, no harm done right?" He smiled.

I was speechless. He's never once smiled at all. He was always this bad boy type of person who everyone was afraid of. Well, mostly everyone. We were still standing there, just looking at one another. Not saying or doing anything. A cold hand grabbed onto my arm making me come back to reality.

"I'm so sorry Brandon, she wasn't thinking. I promise it won't happen again." Sammy panicked.

Seeing her so scared over someone like him, made me start to laugh. I held it back as best as I could. I looked back over at Brandon where his gaze was now on Sammy, looking at her with a cold hard stare. Definately not the same look he had just given me a second ago.

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again." His voice cold and full of power. Which made me flinch. And he turned around and walked away.

I felt Sammy's hand tug on my arm, which meant I needed to go with. I turned around and saw almost every student's jaw opened, including Josh and Noah's.

I was confused, were they starring at me or at Brandon? What was that look he gave me? Why did he be so much nicer to me than anyone else? So many thoughts were running through my mind. I didn't even notice Sammy had pulled me all the way into the locker room. She suddenly spun me around and let go of my arm. Just then I had noticed how hard of a grip she had on me. I looked down at where she had grabbed me and it was a deep share of red. I started to rub my sore arm and make the pain just go away.

"Um......... Ouch!!!" I shreaked.

"Sorry. Now what the heck was that all about!?!" Sammy screamed at me.

"What was what all about!?! Nothing even happened!" She started Pacing around the locker room and I knew there was more to what she was letting on.

"What do you know that I don't." I blurted.

Sammy stopped dead in her tracks and looked me straight in the eyes. In her eyes I saw confusion, fear, anger, happiness, and compassion.

"What are you talking about Chris? I don't-" She was cut off by me.

"Save it Samantha, obviously you know something that i don't. Now tell me what it is."

Sammy was quiet for a few minutes but then put her head down.

"I Can't....." Her voice was barely audible.

"Why? Why can't you tell me!"

"I just can't."

Then, I got pissed.

"Fine. Don't tell me, I don't care. I tell you everything! All of my secrets and i tell you everything! I trust you but apparently you don't trust me! Whatever Samantha, I'm done."

"Chris I-"

"Save it, I'm done. When you decide to finally trust me, come find me. Until then, I'm done."

Then I ran out of the locker room before she could get another word in. I saw the halls crowded with people, so the bell must have already rang. I got my books for my morning classes, and stormed off to first hour.  

___________________________________________________

RATE, FAN, COMMENT!

♥ YOU ALL!

~MermaidPearl~

OH! And you guys i dedicated this too them because they are my favorite books on here. You should seriously go and check them out, those stories are BEAST!

The Alpha's Mate _ wattpadprize14On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara