"We're here Eraser, hey- do you think maybe we could see if the snack bar is open? I want to get something to thank midoria as well, maybe buy him a cake to share with his mother?"

Aizawa shrugged a bit
" am absolutely horrible with gifts- that's why i didn't want to go with you. The mere thought gives me anxiety and makes me want to curl up and die- so what ever is clever i guess, you know Midoria better any way, plus im sure he'd be greatful with litteraly anything as long as it's from you."
He seemed to notice he was rambling- and quietly apologized.
He seemed more nervous than me and he wasn't even buying the presents himself.

"Don't worry- im not very good at this stuff either. But, i guess i kinda have to now that half of it was a set up- not that im complaining. I'd have done this any way once i got off work... I thank you for joining me, it's a lot less lonley."
Aizawa smirked a bit.

"Lets just go inside, also why here of all places- the mall ought to be crowded. I hate crowded places."
I smiled and patted his shoulder.
"Oh common!- i am here for you, don't fear people Aizawa, its the same group of people you're used to saving after all."

He flinched at the touch of my hand for a moment. Then proceeded to get out of the truck.
"You smile to much," he murmured and slammed the door behind him, not in a rude way- or at least I'd hope not.
It's hard to tell if he's pissed or being himself.
Probably both...

I followed behind him, making sure i grabbed the keys and my wallet before locking the truck and going to where Aizawa stood- he was fidgeting with his scarf, looked like he was really hoping to not have to use it.

I haven't seen him use it much in battle for a while- me and him usually have the same night shift route, but until further notice aizawa was removed from my area down town because of his injuries at the USJ.

"You lead the way- i don't like having people follow me- it gives me anxiety."
I only hummed- i didn't want him to feel bad for having a disorder like that, if anything i only admire him more now. Hero work is a battle with bravery on its own- and Aizawa has anxiety, not an advantage yet he still manages.
That's survival at its finest- im not even sure I'd be able to do that.

"Okay, keep up though- i don't want to loose you-"
I chuckled, hoping to be resuring and not insulting.
But Aizawa didn't pay attention, he just followed.
"We should he'd to the third floor last- maybe grab some food for ourselves first?"
We walked in- immediately almost got trampled by a group of teens, Aizawa grabbed my arm in return- he really did not like that.
People.

"Aren't they supposed to be in school?"
He muttered as most of the teens laughed mockingly- ooh i oughta punch the shit out if some kids right now.

"Probably dumb drop outs- lets go shouta." I scolded in their direction,
I felt him let go of my arm, but every now and then i could feel his arm touch mine- he was staying pretty close.
Which felt comforting- he trusted me to some extent, which made me feel very good about myself ill admit. Then again it's bad to treat people like rewards- but... I dont know.
Confusing again.
Aizawa stop playing with my emotions im begging you.

"Here-"
I found an empty table in the food court, seemed to be pretty unbusy at the moment- every one was o the outsides of the large hall. Rushing to shop or meet up with friends.
"I can go order food for you if you're not comfortable with that-"
"Hey what makes you think i can't order for myself?"
Aizawa muttered and sat down- fidgeting with the scarf again.

"Oh- i, i didn't mean-"
He shrugged and cut me off.
"You're okay...and correct... I don't like talking to people, that would be nice of you- but i didn't bring in my wallet so i cant pay."
He mummbled, looking around at people yelling and arguing or the lights that banned across the food court, the mall was very pretty. A water fall/fountain in the middle, we had the table just at the end of the food court to look at it's beauty.
Christmas styled type of lights strung from the banesters- escelators were visible on the other side and you could see the stores open on the 2nd and 3rd
Plus we were right next to a candle store- and it smelt very nice.